Grinding Noise..

it comes from my back passenger wheel,

whenever i get on it, or let off the gas the e-brake light comes on and it starts grinding

what do you think is causing my griding noise,

the e-brake locking up that whee?

should i get all new pads??

WTF?

Can you tell if there is any braking going on during this?

I dont see how pads would do anything, and why the hell would it do it when you get on it…

Hmmm… Toyota is crazy i guess…

when hitting the gas harder then usual it makes the noise, and when i accelerate after doing that it still makes the noise

wheel bearing…

your completely mistaken, nothing is wrong with your car, Toyotas never brake! Oh lol. I’d drive it a little then pull off the wheel and see if anything looks fishy. You might be able to tell whats wrong if there is any excessive heat coming off any one part out back. Let us know how it goes.

uh, you have a warranty right?

use it.

im pretty sure that brake last night was hotter than the others,

they probably missed tourquing the bearing down right from the factory, take it in to the dealer to look at, no cost to u.

but my cars has 32thousand on it

it just started doing this

^ Warranty FTW?

yea…my inspection is over due…so i wonder how that will work…lol

im gonna take the wheel off in the morn take some of the rusty shit off of the rotor, then if it still is making the noise take it to the dealer

i just hope they can fix it there since i cant go without a car

warranty has nothing to do with inspection. fuck that. take it to the dealer. that’s why you have a warranty.

X2

Same thing happened to one of my friends that has a TC down here, turned out his wheel was bent and the inside of the rim was hitting something. The guy at the dealer told him the stock rims are weak as fuck.

We don’t need an inspection here, so I can’t comment on that but I wouldn’t assume the dealer could tell you no to a warranty issue because of it.

alright…

and it only happens when braking from like 10-15mph and slower

caliper might be stuck, when the light comes on its usually an indication that your brake fluid is low.

thats what i figured what the light ment, so tomorrow im gonna take the wheel off resurface the rotor alittle, look at the pads, and if it still grinds to the dealer it goes

TAKE IT TO THE DEALER…Let them fix it…warranties are a good thing…

but if it has to due with my brakes, such as needing new ones the warranty wont mean shit

and im not gonna get raped on prices by the dealer for brakes