grip is gay

Just another note on this paragraph - something to consider for yourself. I was driving marks car which I’m very UNfamiliar with - it’s more power than I’m used to and I don’t daily drive that car like I do my own and like you do yours.

I had no problem keeping the back end in line while I was driving behind you at the same pace as you - you were actually holding me up for 2 laps and didn’t let me pass. I’m not ragging on you for not letting me pass because we already cleared up at the track that I didn’t make it evident enough for you… I was sticking back to give you some space which.

Anyway, I’m not trying to talk shit by saying this but in marks car I was able to enter quicker and exit quicker than you were doing in your car but I was still able to keep the back end under control. Better tires? Probably. But there is also at least 100whp on top of what you’re making too - it’s just about the decisions you make as a driver - how fast to go in to the corner, what line to take and how soon you can get back on the gas.

It’s nice to get back on the gas early but it’s not necessarily faster if you’re spinning your tires.

Just some contructive critism for you sammy.

also, calm the fuck down beatches.