GRIP?

“Paul Tracy was put on probation for three races, fined an undisclosed amount of money and stripped of seven championship points for causing a crash that led to a fight with fellow driver Alex Tagliani at the San Jose Grand Prix last week.”

im clearly not paul tracey…in my series how ever you could get away with putting people onto the grass risking a warning the 1st time. but yea…im not tracey nor do i act or drive exactly like him. Every driver has their own driving style.

lol, this thread is great.

BAS & Sasha, you guys should write a couple articles or something on suspension setup and post it on son. im sure alot of people would find it very useful, and at the very least intesting.

too bad no one would get what they were talking about cus everyones a ricermcdouche and ultimatly the article would lead to even more people with giant wings on their cars…

:roll:

GT

too bad no one would get what they were talking about cus everyones a ricermcdouche and ultimatly the article would lead to even more people with giant wings on their cars…

GT[/quote]

shcuse me?
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9672 :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

So I guess the next question is…why are you on a 240sx forum, arguing with a bunch of people that obviously don’t know as much as you.

Andrew.

GT[/quote]

shcuse me?
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9672 :p[/quote]

heres the real kicker… I ALREADY UNDERSTAND BASIC AERO DESIGN…

and that was back when i had my old car which was an over powered dirty whore.

the current car is being build for time attack so the parts added are far better… lots more ducting, and shrouds to keep the air flowing where it is supposed to…

i would highly suggest not grouping me with the general son population… ( thats right… im a conceited bastard)

GT

Hehe, well, what are friends for if not to take things out of context and mock you?

indeed that is pretty much what they are there for …

noww make me a bicycle clown!

GT

Forget aero dynamic grip, you need more mechanical grip…

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/images/cats/2005/06/mike.jpg

If you want more grip, you might as well buy a pair of vice grips.

[/quote]

Quit jumping to conclusions…i really dont know everything about 240’s but theres simmilarities between adjustments from what i raced and our everyday cars. What i do know is how to race and push the limit of the car…Ill race anyone with a equal car…I cant afford to race anymore, maybe later in life as a hobby…currently my dads working on getting me on the serta matress team.

So I guess the next question is…why are you on a 240sx forum, arguing with a bunch of people that obviously don’t know as much as you.

Andrew.[/quote]

I can barely even follow who’s saying what after that post.

Sorry i sniffed too much bondo earlyer i ment to say just this

“Quit jumping to conclusions…i really dont know everything about 240’s but theres simmilarities between adjustments from what i raced and our everyday cars. What i do know is how to race and push the limit of the car…Ill race anyone with a equal car…I cant afford to race anymore, maybe later in life as a hobby…currently my dads working on getting me on the serta matress team.”

Yea well, i was looking at the wear on my old tires i used for drifting, and it seems that my toe on my rears is all messed up, and i m guessing that’s what causes the unwanted drifting. Awesome information though guys, i m gonna try to set the car up so i get a little slide out of it, that should speed up my cornering. Thanks guys.

Wanna race? I challenge you to a drift race.

how do you get into racing? on teams for events anyone know

YES! a drift battle! lol

See, the serta matress team is where you would not stand a chance against me. You may know racing, but I know sleeping. I’ve been sleeping for 21 years now, and I sleep a lot! Sometimes I’ve gone for like 14 hours. I practice every day, and I’ve yet to see someone anywhere as good at it as I am.