GRRR INSURANCE COMPANY!

I got my skyline insured i told the broker that the VIN # is not 17… and its registered with that VIN… but insurance company is terminating my policy# coz they think the VIN IS INVALID… so stupid… grrrrr

ANYBODY KNOW A GOOD INSURANCE COMPANY PLZZZ DO SUGGEST!:

You can try Silver Wheels, the only downside is that you need to have atleast 10 years driving experience.

Or Certas, they are knowledgeable and have insured a couple of my buddies that drive jspec cars.

thats what you get for getting ah RHD…

you should’ve gotten an S14 like the rest of us. then you wouldn’t have to worry about all this insurance BS. lmao j/k dude

–i say sell the skyline, and buy an S14 w/sr

^ you do know that you drive a 240sx right? the shittier version of the JDM s14?

JDM > USDM

what are you implying? you piece of sh*t freak looking kid.

you don’t see me bad mouthing your shitbox. do you?

i made that comment because i know nismo_r32 in person, and i am on that level that i can make such remarks without him getting angry.

you on the other hand, i do not know. don’t make such smart-ass comments to people you don’t know.

who the fuk are you? you’re no one buddy.

whoa chill man, we do know each other man. we met @ CSCS and had Kam-Ja-tang after, remember?
Its not like im saying your car sucks, just saying the JDM has the goodies USDM cars dont get. 240’s are still badass. I wouldnt hang out with Blade, Vlad (x2) or the other 240 drivers if i didnt think so.

meeting someone once, does not qualify.

know where to draw the line.

i’ve known Nismo_R32 for 7 years. just because i’ve met you once, doesn’t make us on that level.

alright, my bad.

both of you relax!!! the guy was asking a question and you start a war on his thread.

back to topic. easiest way to get insurance is get an appraisal and tell the insurance companies that you need a 19a policy. a few companies that have skylines insured are ING, all-state, certa, and pilot