GTR's are the new Corvettes, hobo's buying them with foodstamps [split]

im buying a gtr off my man cossey next year. i need to one up boostcreep. hes had the throne too long.

suprised there are so many… fuckin lia wants $100k for his used one ffs… new is like $114k. i have to work a lot of fkin hours… i dont know how people do it

it really is a great car i havent been this happy in a car ever

i always take the long way home

I was always suprised too… even last season there seemed to be alot of gtr’s around. Like joey said, they are the new vette, but wayyy cooler.

Is insurance high on those cars?

At the end of the day, all it is, is a payment… Decent job, or even lower end job with no overhead (living with parents, family members, inherited paid off houses, ext and you can afford to drive one… You will never own it or pay it off, but will be able to drive it off the lot as yours…

Boost creep sounds like a smart guy and actually makes money, but alot of people LIVE for there cars and nothing else… I see a TON of 06+ 7 series bmw’s, new lexus’s, infinitis ext parked outside the shittiest houses in the shittiest neighborhoods. I see dirty ass dudes, not going to state the ethnicity lol checking out of walmart, paying for food with food stamps and getting into a new benz.

That’s because dem crack rock slingers have an image to keep!

lol, ive seen kids that wash cars for $9 an hour with high 20k 350z’s, bmw’s, audi’s ext… Shit, I had a viper when I was 18 with NO job, but I was living rent free, no utilities, no food, nothing… id do landscaping part time for spending change/gas/ext advertising on craigslist and shit lol.

Yes but you weren’t collecting food stamps. I guess what I was saying was maybe if they would humble up and drive a 2 thousand dollar civic they wouldn’t have to rely on someone else to feed them.

Yes… it’s payment… but a rough figure on a loan for that amount is 2212.99 a month. That’s retarded money. Having no house or renting… or living in a dump and having a car payment that big makes no sense to me. Not to mention you’re going to pay another $8K in sales tax when you register. Thanks NYS.

Also, you take a loan out that big on a depreciating asset. What a terrible idea. Talk about being under water.

Some people do not have priorities straight. My car payment isn’t bad, but I put a substantial down payment on it. I also have other shit to pay for…

If you have a couple tickets, you’re looking at roughly $2500 to $3k+ a year. Some guys on GT-R forums are paying $4K but they must have shit for a driving record. Age is obviously a factor.

Car dealers sell the most cars at tax time for a reason :wink:
Big stacks of money alot of people dont know what to do with, so what do they do? Dump it all on a dope car. I know exactly what your saying and I am the same way… Kind of the reason I dont buy crazy expensive cars unless I can pay for them cash and dont live in a nicer 300k house, im just not comfortible.

What is this tax refund you speak of. I never heard of this.

I understand the loan part, reason I don’t pay my car off… is my rate is retarded low. They are making $300 on the course of the loan.

Or I could use that money to put into a 2 family and rent for equity.

Tax season… Tax refunds… Only time people careless with money are exposed to a big chunk of it.

Seems to me the people buying cars with tax returns are the people who are broke as fuck and buy overpriced high mileage junk, mainly at buy here pay here dealers.

I don’t know anybody buying new cars with tax returns but I know several that have bought 10 year old cars with over 150k with returns

Yes…I know. I was being sarcastic. I have to pay during tax season. :banghead

Didnt know you were friends with a bunch of coons pjb… I see it personally ALL the time.

oh…my bad… if it makes you feel better, I have to pay too lol… ALOT

And since those cars hold their value so well, you’re basically paying a 300 dollar fee to rent a GTR. Not bad.

I worked with a lot of trailer trash at my last job and know a few other dirtballs that would rather not work for a living

I also don’t buy new… because it’s retarded.

I searched FOREVER for a 2 year old white on black car with low mileage. Got a good deal too so I’m actually not losing money yet.

Buying new is pointless. I’ve had one new car and ended up owing money when I traded it in 3.5 years later. I managed to get a $34k truck for a lot less when it was 3 years old though.

Yup. The only reason I bought my fit new was because 1-2 yr old ones were selling for pretty much msrp at the time. Interest rates were lower on the new car.