Gumball.............

I think it would be the best idea to score a group deal with a vinyl printer to make us a crap load of gumball stickers and deck our cars out with them and have a gumball rally somewhere in ontario… Now obviously we won’t be blasting up the 400… Well if you can afford the tickets then be our guest, but i think it would be tons of fun… or i have way to much time on my hands…

yes so then every cop will pull over and interrogate every driver of a 240sx right? The gumball is run in places that dont have as strict laws as we do and in places where the very rich and famous people who can buy their way out of trouble. How about you do the gumball by yourself and tell us how it goes!!!

you fail

how much hp will this gumball sticker give me?

+5 hp

+10 if written in kanji !!!

plus 5 more if Type-r sticker is added.

gaaaaaaaaaay

:dunno:

Cat got your tongue?

Gumball sounds like fun, imo. I don’t know why you clowns think it’s so tacky. Sure the stickers suck but man, i’d love to do a “rally”.

We could do it where you have to prove that you hit the way-points and then tally up the scores based on time as well as correct waypoing check-ins.

We could have 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize where the winner gets an SR, 2nd get’s a BOV and 3rd get’s a hunk or rust…

:dunno: