Have family that died due to street racing?

No problem! Just sue the manufacturer of whatever car they were driving at the time:

People are fucking tools.

wow. “We picked the number that we thought would make an impression, not only on these defendants but on anybody else who ever thinks it’s a good idea to engage in a street race anywhere on our streets.”

so attacking nissan will hinder street racing? just wow.

That’s bullshit. It’s all about the money. :slight_smile: hehe

thats all there going to ask for wow… dont seem like enuff!!! lol riiiggghhhhtttt… its all about the money!!

“The car exploded into flames minutes after it was broadsided by the suspects, killing the mother and her two young children.”
think thats why they are sueing

:rofl:

These people just can’t step into the ring with Nissan because they think they can box.

obvisously they hit the wrong people… shoulda waited for the rest of the family to be in the car.

I fine American’s love to sue for everthing. Do you remember the RedBull Ad? Some ass jump of the a 3rd story building and sued RedBull, because they did not grow wings. lol. And they won!!!

HAHAHA^^^^

are you serious someone sued redbull because of that… wow that is hilarious! im going to look into that

yea cuz i notcied when redbull commercials came out they ended by saying, “They give you wings” now they say, “Acutally Redbull helps restore mental alterness blah blah blah…” im guessing they added that because of that moron that thought he could fly haha

I’d sue… So my car would be faster for street racing :slight_smile: , but its not me so the family is gay

“There’s no amount of money that’s going to bring these kids back, nothing,” Jane Moore, the husband’s aunt, said.
But, 100 million should do it