hayame exhaust systems

anybody have any experience with them,
did a search turned up no results, so i was wondering if anyone has owned/seen/heard one.
i’d like to get the 2.5" catback for my car, but dont want it to sound like a weed whacker… will the silencer take that sound away if by chance thats what it ends up sounding like?

They mostly make kits for Honda’s and Acura’s, so I think it will sound pretty ricey, but I have never heard one in person to tell you.
Edit: here is how it would sound on a 3.5 Honda V6…
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1289041026968214556&q=hayame+exhaust

Edit: and here is an EG Civic…
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hHk507hK76M

hmm i know there are a few different routes i can take, i know there is a borla, a magnaflow, an invidia, a skunk2, a tanabe, and a greddy catback, but they get really pricey, thats why i was thinking the hayame, because it would be 300 shipped. maybe it would be worth it to kick the extra 2-250 into like a skunk2 or something? i dont know… the last exhaust i had, i had custom made, and i dont want to go that route again. thats why i am leaning towards the pre-bent systems

you could always go to a muffler shop and have them weld up and exhaust for you. its usually the cheapest route. or egay.

^^

A guy I know had a GSR and bought a Hayme exhaust. Rediculously loud, annoying, and sounded like absolute shit. Take my opinion as a grain of salt though, becuase I don’t really like any import exhaust sounds. His car really did sound awful though.

even with the silencer in?

I don’t think he had the silencer on.

I wonder if it would make a big difference. I would most likely leave it in for normal driving.

hmm… after looking again, i think the skunk2, tanabe, invidia, and greddy systems all look like they would be really really loud.

vibrant makes a nice stainless axelback
borla makes a cat back, but i cant only find pics of the axelback
and with the hayame i think there is a resonator on it too, to quiet it down a little more… and thats a cat back
and magnaflow makes a cat back…

so now i am between those 4 ^