Headlight Retractors Permanent Adjustment?

I was recently toying with the idea of going sleepy eyed after playing with my headlight switch & realizing that it controlled how the retractors went downwards.
I had the system working fine, but I do have one problem…

My headlights go down at seperate times. When in normal operation it happens fast enough so that it is unnoticeable, but when I switch them off for sleepy eyes, one light is always higher then the other light.

So the only way to eliminate the lazy eye is to manually adjust one until both are even.

I was wondering if there was any way of setting a default for the headlights? I tried playing with the knobs, but that made no difference. Not that I really expected it to but I thought “what the hell” and tried it anyways.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

I can only assume that it is due to one headlight being newer then the other, but I am not sure.

Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated.

Anyone?

http://www.store.yahoo.com/phase2motorsports/piheco.html

so, your planning to run around at night with ‘lazy/sleepy’ eye and your H4’
s pointed where? at the ground, behind the front bumper…

and I suppose you think the cops WON’T pull you over for that …

do it right.

Where does it say he plans on driving at night like this??

are you who i think you are?

GT

I do not require a headlight controller. I can create my own, but I need to adjust the one independently. If you read over my first post you will understand why.

Those controllers just run off the main feed from the switch to the relays if I am correct and that will not solve my problem.

And in regards to the night driving, i put my lights up at night. I never said I didn’t or wasn’t planning to.