Sleepy Eyes

So last night i was talking to a guy about sleepy eyes and he was saying he had a problem with one being higher than the other. i didnt think anything of it and today i snipped that brown wire. i notice that i am having that same problem. one light is higher than the other. any way to fix or counter act that?? if i inlude a switch into that circuit will anything happen?(other than better control of the motors):confused:

thanks alex:confused:

Check the manual turn knobs. Disconnect the battery and adjust manually. Then reconnect the batt and check if that levelled em out. I hope that helps.

Usually that means the motors turn at slightly different speeds. after 16+ years they wear out and slow down. You can just pull the headlight upwards to level them out.

Isn’t there a much more conservative way to create sleepyeyes without snipping any wires?

your cutting one wire. everything still works.

I dont get why people do this…i jsut turn the knobs for the lights manually when i was sleppys (rare)…why cut wires?

Fixed

i just wired up toggles from the relay. like the vid on youtube. i have the same problem but i am going to try and fix them lol