HEADS UP NEW INSPECTION RULE

^ right. but if you don’t drive like a moron, you more-than-likely won’t get pulled over, unless there is a checkpoint. which is gay.

yor wrong it actually says it will expire on the last day of the period punched on that month

i read that today to

:word: I read his post the other day…and when I got into work I checked I just forgot to post up and tell Sean he was wrong.

wait… so the state doesnt fine you if they know it’s expired (minus getting a ticket from a cop)?

because I was gonna say… what if your cars not on the road at the time when inspection comes around. Example… I got my car in January (same time it was inspected)… but wont have it back on the road until probably april. So that’d be atleast 2 months of fines stacking up on me.

Agreed, and how is it any harder or “more gay”. You have a date, you know when it’s coming, it’s a year from last time. I don’t see how that’s so hard to figure out and keep track of.

that would make it expired, so yes :tup:

the state doesnt have a list of inspections and when they run out, so its not like they are waiting with pre-addressed and stamped envelopes the day your NYSI expires…just don’t get pulled over :ohnoes:

And to all the people who said they will just scrape off stickers…You wont be able to re register your car :slight_smile:

who gets their car inspected :gotme: