help crash car and now it wont start?

last night after the firewerks am on the way home and some asshole stops on a green light and i hit em on the back. my car is really low so it only damage my hood a lil my lights and everything else is ok, but the engine wont start.
it was late at night so couldnt check fuses or anything, but when i turn key starter moves but am not sure whats keeping car from going on>?

plz any help would be appreciated

check the things you need, fuel, spark and compression and go from there

otherwise its just a shot in the dark

Did the hood crush down on anything??? May have shorted something out too.

Does your car have some sort of inertia cutoff switch?

WORD

usually in the trunk, when hit the fuel will shut off until reset

Usually on FORD vehicle found in the trunk under the carpet on the side

On the left side

o word, i had no idea about nertia cutoff switch i got honda 92 accord, the hood just crushed back a lil but nothing was hit, no radiator fluid or anything lights ok. i got electric power but it may it did sound like engine was not getting fuel or turning over. what else can i look for?

any one knows were this switch located?? any ideas
any one

is it even cranking over?

NOOB ass question, how can you tell.
i can deff hear starter moving

i never had car starting problems , i dont even know what its possed to sound like when you turn key and car dont start .

The car stopped running right after the accident, right? on my focus the switch is in the passenger footwell, marked by a gas pump with a line through it. Try searching around on some forums…

Search around for the cut off switch under the dash on the Pass side maybe. You might have to pull back the carpet some. Not sure if Acks have the switch or not.

i think thats a ford only thing i have never seen it on anything else. however try checking all the fuses under the hood and in the pass. compartment. you may have a blown fuse that will not allow something to function.

yeah, I cracked up my 96 civic and it started right up afterwords, so I don’t think an older honda would have one either.

Cranking or turning over = the chugging sound of the engine trying to start. Not cranking, all you will hear is the click of the starter, or nothing if the starter is bad.

When you try to crank it over does the battery die after trying to start it?

no, battery runs good everything on the car works i mean everything. when i turn key the starter it moves and you here it spin and if you leave it long enough you get that high pitch sound the starter makes.

if the starter spins but the motor doesnt, replace starter or somethign is extemely messed up if its not aligned nemroe

:word:

nemroe?

:werd: