help fight Autism

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5]The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.49 to Autism Speaks each time this video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal.

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
i copied this form a friend that has a kid with autism, they had sent me this via e-mail. i figured that i would push it along on this way.

That is a sad video, and a great song.

They’re over 2.5 million hits.

what are the admin expenses of the charitable org?

autism rules though

anyway I can make the world a better place. maybe i can get it in congress’s to go to war with all the spelling Nazi’s on nyspeed.

I wonder what studies the money is going to? The CDC has a massive vaccination database, and the director of the CDC has stated that a link between childhood vaccinations should be studied, but they won’t do the study.

The preservative in most vaccionations is 50% mercury, and it has become the norm to combine multiple vaccinations into one great big shot for children. There are over 5,000 reported cases of children beginning regression into the autism spectrum shortly after receiving this super-shot.

But the government maintains that there is no link. Granted they have agreed to pay reparations to parents who claim that vaccinations caused their children’s autism, but they still claim there is no link and they won’t do a statistical study.

:tinfoilhat:

And for the doubters, this is legit.

thanks for the legit proof. :thumbsup:

:tup: for a good cause.

great cause, but a terrible band never liked ne of their stuff, all sounds the same…my cousin has autism good to c this kind of fundraising goin on

You’re referring to the organomercurial Thimerosal, right? It hasn’t been used since 2001 in the vast majority of vaccines.

http://www.cdc.gov/od/science/iso/concerns/thimerosal.htm
http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/thimerosal.htm

And yes, I had to toss in organomercurial because it was a big word that makes me sound smart that I learned in the last month or so researching this stuff before Jillian’s one year shots.

When ever we ship aerospace parts we must sign documents that say they don’t contain mercury and no mercury was used to produce them.
When ever I ask my daughters doctor about mercury in shots he tells me there is nothing to worry about.
Autism used to be 1 in 25,000, now it’s 1 in 150.
WTF is going on?
I will toss this in there; The FDA is one of the most corrupt entities on the planet.

there have been several instances throughout us history where the us government and fda have orered mass vaccines given the the us population without the us people knowing what the vaccine was, this stopped this in the 30’s because people started waking up to it.

Not corrupt, just understaffed and underfunded.

If a drug doesn’t come to market fast enough they blame the FDA with some conspiracy. Then a drug like Celebrex gets yanked because it’s killing people and they blame the FDA for not doing enough testing and research.

You are correct. I was talking to my wife about this tonight. She does speech therapy with early intervention kids and is sort of headed towards specializing in autism. She said the same thing, that it’s not the mercury because they stopped it in '01. She says there are still thoughts that it may have something to do with giving eleventeen vaccines at once. I guess there is something about the government not allowing a potential causal effect of vaccines to be studied because they don’t want kids to stop getting vaccines or we’d trade autism for smallpox or something. :shrug: :tinfoilhat:

I’m wondering if it has more to do with in the 70’s it just wasn’t being diagnosed correctly. You didn’t have ADD or ADHD back then, you were just a brat that didn’t listen. I’m wondering if autism just wasn’t diagnosed.

nothing scares me more then the idea of a special child.

which leads to corruption…

NY government is the most overstaffed and over funded government in the country, and the most corrupt, so I don’t think blanket statements like “understaffed and underfunded lead to corruption” make much sense.

In some cases I could easily see it being either ignored, or filed into the helmet wearing group. That is an interesting point though.