****Help me install transmission???****

ok so i replaced my clutch and then spent like 4 hours tonite trying to get the tranny back in myself, could not fucking get it. so yea just looking for another set of hands that arent afraid to get dirty, possibly someone with a tranny jack too. ill buy lunch/dinner for whoever helps.

where is the difficulty?

getting the shaft into the clutch dics and trying to balance the tranny alone on a shitty jack, like i think the engine may need to be lifted up some in front to get the back to come down, the top of the bellhousing hits the body like 1/2in short

its an s13 chassis by the way, so rwd

I hope you know you need a clutch disk alignment tool to be able to get the shaft in.
I did my clutch my myself. I had to loosen the front motor mounts and tip the motor up in front like you said. It would have been almost impossible to get access to the top tranny bolts otherwise. If I got time tomorrow I may swing out n help u.

yea i kno bout the alignment tool and all that, lol i did the whole swap myself, but i put the engine/tranny intogether, i think its more of an issue of having another person to help hold it and shit. and even the bolts ontop of the tranny are easily accesable, try doing a tranny swap on a 300zx its a nightmare.

dude just get a hoist and prop the front of the engine and then slide the tranny on the motor. easiest way and then you dont risk damaging the fingers on the clutch with the input shaft of the tranny trying to finagle it on there the half ass way.

i can probably give ya a hand tomorrow afternoon if you still need it.

werd, ill GIVE you that oil pan