help me now(or kill me, one or the other)

i have a 1999 viggen that recently dropped second gear, due to the previous owner(s) being weetawds and e-brake drifting all the time…this is what i am sure of so far. the ebrake line and drum are both shot(not my question) and the rear rotor on it is not a viggen rotor and second gear will no longer engage…however, in the last week(i am waiting for my new trans. and ebrake stuff to be put on this thursday) i noticed this weird noise whenever i let off of the gas…it occurs while the car is in gear, while the car is in neutral, but not when the clutch is in…and you can “feel the noise” or, rather the vibration created by the noise in both the gas pedal and the brake pedal.

it sounds as though something is rubbing a moving part of the car(as the noise is almost in unison wiht the speed of the car and/or the rpm)(that is as they both decrease[speed/rpm] the noise slows down with them)

its not incredibly loud but it is noticeable…

hmm, wondering about the TOB. don’t know too much about those wacky GM/saabs though.

ahh shit, guess it’s past thursday so you’ll have to let me know if I’m right or not.

definately sounds like a throwout bearing, makes a rubbing/grinding noise when running, goes away when you push in the clutch, if the tranny is gonna be out this would be the time to replace it.