Help my parents pick an SUV. (big pic)

PM sent.
D

BUICK FTW

lol i tried. just throwing a thought to be honest. then i would go with the enclave as my next choice.

why don’t they consider a GMC envoy?

tell her to get a viper she could be like the gilf in the boflex commercials

:picard:Stop posting.

I like the murano

Murano…I do like the Enclave but the Murano is better.

Murano = CVT

Buick FTW

Isn’t the Buick the same car as the Saturn Outlook?? I know there has been some issues with them.
I would go with the nissan. It is smaller, better built, and probably more reliable than the Buick.

I like the Buick.

Buick, very nice.

both are nice, enclave/acadia is a great choice for a domestic, one of the few i’d consider myself.

i’ve always loved muranos though and i think the new ones are nice, i like the different look it has, sort of space-ship like.

you should have them check out acuras too, mdx/rdx. i’d pick the rdx before either of those two. it is a little smaller though so maybe mdx would be a little more suitable. however fully loaded you can pick one up in the mid 30s i think.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Id go for the murano,

Import resale value will hold alot better vs then enclave. Do they see themselves switchin cars again in a few years? Do they want to get a little more for their money in the end when/ if they do trade it in?
Im not sure of the buick familys relibility, but IMO anything domestic ive purchased has been a headache in one way or another (ive had ford, chevy and olds). With nissan ive had very minor problems over the last 4 years and its worth more to me to have the peace of mind knowin that shit wont break.

I personally like the Enclave better. CVT FTL!.

GM did a really good job building this car, its on par or above Caddys. Just doesnt have the name or the price.

I priced out an MDX fully loaded and it’s close to 50 grand. SO that is a no-go.
plus my dad isn’t too crazy about the styling…

the murano is CVT? danm, I didn;t know…fuck that.

I would ask 2TurboZ what he thinks
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36224&highlight=enclave

she totally is a gilf

http://autoreview.belproject.com/media/1/20060622-2007-land-rover-freelander-lr2-suv-2.jpg

I personally love these, but there is no way my dad would buy a british auto. and he HATES land rovers reliability.
My parents aren’t baller enough for a new range. (i wish I could get them to pick up a used one…but they have to have NEW)

I’m waiting on 2turboz to lend his insight on the buick