help on front washer fluid.

Need help on my front washer fluid it wont come out after I pull the handle switch from the steering wheel meanwhile I checked the hose coming from the reservoir and I even suck up the washer fluid and it comes off (washer fluid taste so bad “yuck”). Anyway but when I press the button for the rear washer and it works; washer fluid comes of but in my front windshield only the wiper is working no washer fluid is coming. I checked the 15amp fuse and its good maybe the guys over at Sydney Auto forgot to plug something, I can’t call or bring this car back 'coz they are permanently closed. What should I do?

FIRST: check if the pump is plugged in

SECOND: run power direct to the motor to see if it works… if it does then you have a wiring issue from the activation switch to the pump.

THIRD: if it dont work with direct power the pump is dead and needs to be replaced!

THATS ALL FOLKS!!

the pumps have a bad habit of rusting apart. $5 says when you grab the plug it pulls right out of the motor.

is the pump for the front wiper the same as the ones at the back?

nah, there’s 2 pumps on the tank. have someone run the back sprayer and put your hand on the pumps to check which one is running, the other one will be the front sprayer

X2. When I tried to remove the clip from the pump motor, the armatures and half the motor ended up coming with it. Just wire in an external pump and call it a day lol

where will I find this pumps? is this the ones underneath the battery, I had the SR swaps and was wondering if it got relocated?

passenger front wheel well/front bumper area

thanks this is great help specially winter is coming.