Washer Fluid Problem

Hey guys, i have a 1995 and it recently started acting up with the washer fluid. The wipers work like normal, there is plenty of fluid, and the fuse is good ( driverside fusebox one). The problem is that it never squirts any water watsoever onto my windshield. Any advice on what to check or look for? I tried looking to my chiltons but can’t find anything that helps… gonna pull off my hose coming from the pump that goes to the squirters to see if it pushes out anything when i activate it from the stick in the car.

Do you hear the pump working? It should be pretty loud. Or hold down the washer switch with something and go listen at the resevoir. If its pumping and nothing is squirting, your line or the nozzle is clogged.

Unplug the hose from the pump and pump compressed air through it(if you have access to a compressor and blow gun), otherwise just blow into it and see how much resistance there is.

If the pump is working, you’ll have no trouble figuring out where the problem is. Its either a clogged line or nozzle.

A good fuse is not an indication that power is going to the pump.

broken wire…bad wiper spray switch…bad ground…bad pump…clogged hoses…jug empty

okay checked it out today better. Washer fluid does not get pumped. Taped the wiper stick so it stayed on and did not hear the washer fluid pump thing come on and felt it and it was warm and something started to smell. Anyone think it could be the fluid pump?