HELP STOLEN 180sx HELP - Whitby

^^^it’s like a a device placed inside your car that tracks it when it gets stolen…so almost like gps

dam man im happy for u
just saw this today but glad to hear its back
have fun with it but i say if u didnt get it back
sue the dam garage
if was under their care and it got stolen
i hope u dont go back there

hope u find out who stole it… some street justice is in order… after the judicial system rapes him of course

Thanks guys. Matty boomerang is basically a gps tracking system of your car.

And the cops did not seem interested at all. I have something to say about it but I don’t want to give away the police investigation. Ill get back to you guys on it though.

Any GPS system is good unless You live in Fort Erie in ALLLLLLLLLLLLLASKA!
And off course Cops don’t give a s…, they count hours to go home at work like We all do. I’m getting GPS system, good two way alarm, my camera is loaded with fresh battery and tape, and my baseball bat waiting for a call.

and I want that to!

Congrats bro,

just get disgusted by people that do this on
big investments like cars…

but very lucky & good news indeed :slight_smile:

its either gonna be theft insurance + $200-300 alarm or just boomerang or something. A steering wheel hub won’t do anything when a tow truck comes along, thats my only big concern.

Mark is a good friend of mine who I’ve known for a while now. He had no part in it i’m sure. Obviously you have to be cautious but still, police are there to do their job, and by saying Mark may have had a hand in it is just making shit more complicated.

I work at the Mr. Lube the car was found near to, Mark works in the same auto plaza in another shop which is how he found it so “I have no idea how you would have found the car there” is just pointing fingers and quite frankly pisses me right the fuck off.

I wasnt there for the past few days and so I have no idea what the situation was. But dont go saying that Mark may have been involved. He found your car, you should be thankful.

Today, investigators came in and asked questions as someone has been arrested from another shop in the plaza, could be related? I dont know yet. But there has been an arrest.

If I find anything out I can update but Im pretty sure Mark posts here as well and is willing to help out.

Well, my brain will be “boiled” the same way I think if it happen to me, and that’s when you need your friends the most. Personally I’m glad there was so many people involved in looking for Jared’s car and for happy ending of this incident. Hidden GPS systems added to good two way alarm system is the best way to secure Your investment. Just remember: use Your baseball bat carefully.:dark:

You should have sat spying at night who goes near the car to catch who did it, unless they just left it and ran.

Then you could have taken a bat or any other ‘tool’ to ‘fix them’. Etc… you know the rest, then you could have towed your car and called the police :smiley:

Pigs are pigs, they are useless, it’s been proven. I only had to call the pigs one time, they didn’t help me. Waste of time.

Glad you got your car :slight_smile:

Thats awsome you found it man glad its back to you :D:D

Sorry dude, I didn’t mean it to come off like that at all. I called mark the other day and thanked him greatly for everything he had done. Adrenaline was going and I didn’t really know what I was typing. Definitely didn’t mean to point fingers at anyone. Thanks for all the help SON, and ya, sorry, I owe mark huge and I already told him that. Everything was running through my mind.

Thanks again everyone, peace.