here's a good one for ya

Ringlands. I bet.

tranny

Edit

its a honda…its going to smoke no matter what you do to it

agreed, but its gotten worse since boost, and i really doubt its the valve stems seals because i just changed them 200 miles ago trying to figure out the burning oil issue.

Took it out for a rip with a hose taped into a litre of cola lol and beat the cock off of it. And its definately clean no oil in the bottle and still smoked like a cummins. It also smoked between shifts at redline but i think thats more of a rich condition rather than oil. Once again evans tune conservativly so its on the rich side for sure.

just because there is no oil in charge pipes doesent mean its not the turbo, Ive had clean charge pipes and was able to move my shaft .5 of an inch

:ugh2:

It was OK side to side just in and out was the problem :blue:

It was a big shaft BTW

shaft has no play in and out very minor left and right, i dunno im frustrated

What is you catch setup? Same with the original poster? If not I bet your blowing boost into the crankcase, classic symptoms of that. Are you using filter media inside the can? Did you both remove the stock breather box and use the pcv for the catch inlet? That will give you great swirl/filtering effect and function as a check valve stopping boost pressure from sailing through the catch. At the very least both of you should have a check valve put in on both sides of the can itself (since it’s cheap) and see if the issue subsides. You both have good tunes, so it is definatley in the hardware.

ill try that is there a preference on a good catch can???

its probably the turbo

:shhh:

well either way im going to rebuild the turbo this winter and freshen it up but im sure a catch can wouldnt hurt