hi inew user from mexico heading up to barrie

Hey whats up, my name is Ricardo I’m 22 and I love 240s since i was a little kid lol. im gonna go to barrie in about 1 year and a half for college purposes. Right now I am in California and I am planning to cruise all america in summer 2013 from south western states to barrie. all in my 240 :slight_smile:

Well about my cars, i have 2 240s both s13’s one is stored in parents home in mexico and the other is here with me lol

here are the pictures:

[ATTACH]20434[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20435[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20437[/ATTACH]

the black one needs some serious dropping. they got sr20 tuning down in Mexico?

Welcome! The white one is very nice!

Welcome! Sounds like quite the trip you got ahead of you, im guessing your going to georgian for automotive marketing or something?

Hey that black car has a KA right? Domestic engine bro. LOL When I thought Mexico I thought like dirt roads Everywhere and 40 year old 4X4 Toyota’s. Guess the movies lied to me.

i think thats cali

the black one needs some serious dropping. they got sr20 tuning down in Mexico?

nop, the black one has KA on it. I bought many parts to rebuild it because i wanted KA-T. i left the car and all the parts in Mexico because i came here. then i came here and bought this from a japanese dude. the white one has blacktop sr20 with s15 turbo and many goodies.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

yes I’m going to Georgian college but I will probably go for manufacturing technologies

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Yes sir, Its got KA and I’m not planning to sell it. I still want to build it.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Welcome! The white one is very nice!

thank you. the thing on that car is that i didnt do anything to that car i just bought it as is. I’m planning to do (if the money permits) is on getting some HKS camshafts with sprockets and rocker arm stopers and tune it again.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

hahahaha you are right!

dibs on that black hatch if u ever decide to sell it up here.