Hit and run...

that would explain the 9000 emergency vehicles last night…

Some fucked up things about this. Its inexcusable to hit and run… but I’m not gonna lie I drive down main every day, and people just run out into the road. I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t the mothers fault, because she was cold and just didn’t look.

reminds me of this song though…

Def Leppard - Hit and Run

Union Jack is back with a hole in his head
He’s gettin’ badly burned every time
He’s laughin’ at me and dancin’ on my sneakers
And his sixties songs are blowin’ up my speakers

I say you got no respect
Respect for authority
You’re just playing your dirty tricks
And then come cryin’ to me

Hit and run, hit and run
It’s just a hit and run
Another hit and run

The bulldog lost his bite and his breath has gone bad
And the whole damn world is really laughin’ mad

[Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

Hit it!!
Oh bring it down
Oh you bring it down

I say you ain’t got no respect
I say you ain’t got no respect
No you ain’t got no respect
And you hit me when I’m down

Hit and run, hit and run
It’s just another hit and run
I said it’s just another hit and run

Oh yeah, hit and run
Oh yeah, hit and run
Oh yeah, hit and run
Oh yeah, hit and run
Oh yeah, hit and run
It’s just another hit and run
Hit and run

Little more info here:

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/512964.html

Poor kid. Just makes you sick.

:frowning: a 4 year old child on its own :frowning:

oh god! It says she has two kids… 4 years old and 1 year old… man that really sucks

The driver swerved to get around a car stopping for a traffic light changing to red at LaSalle and accelerated through the intersection

EVERYONE DOES THIS!

but… looks like he doesn’t learn.

driving without insurance and driving without a license,

WTF

i knew him and his sister

this is fucked up

sweet, a mug shot from 1931.

The driver swerved to get around a car stopping for a traffic light changing to red at LaSalle and accelerated through the intersection

It doesn’t change how fucked up is that he hit her and kept going, but why was she half way across the intersection when the light had not even changed yet?

Flat out its because she is #@$@ and they don’t stop for light or cars ever.

I am not being racist, but its like playing frogger. Especially when they come from that subway station, its ridiculolus.

^I hate to sort of agree… Some people are just fucking retarded and think to themselves, “They have brakes.”

However, I’m sure no one posting in this thread was there. So how about we just respect the deceased, and hope the best for the two children.

Fantastic song LOL

I really hate to say it because he was hammered, but its kinda true many of them really do walk out with no regard for the fact that the driver is liable, I fucking hate driving DT

Well Everyone is calling the dude a scumbag, when the initial point of contact may have not been his fault.

He is a fucking scumbag for not accepting responsibility for his actions, but again if he was drunk he’s at fault no matter what happens, so you might as well run.

I knew him when we were kids.

he’s always been kind of a dumbass.

he lived in china?

^lol. Well played.

so since no one was there from Nyspeed we assume this mother jumped the gun WITH her 4 year old and hopped into the street before the light changed?? It says the jackass came around a car that was slowing for the light changing to red. Who knows how far away this car started to brake. and i doubt the guy would have stopped if it was completely red to begin with

I was there a few minutes after the accident… it was 48 and clear. There is no reason for her to not look both ways before crossing, especially with a kid in hand.

I give up, CTS-V is far superior to a mustang GT thread all over again :banghead:

HAHA Well at least you understand that the CTS-V is sooo much better than the Mustang GT, and is worth the extra money… no matter how much you make

LMAO

hate

you

So true…

He is a dumbass for driving drunk (repetitively) and not learning his lesson the first time. If he wasn’t incarcerated now, this would have happened eventually anyways because people like this dont learn.

I knew him from high school too. He was in to cars a little (I think he has a user name on this site) and last time I talked to him, he told me he was doing pre med. I dont know how true that was but either way… i dont think they offer medical diplomas in jail…