Home/Auto insurance

Hey guys wanted to just throw it out on here if your looking to try to save on either Home or Auto insurance shoot me a message or even call/text me 518 466 5225. Im a Rep for Liberty Mutual and would want to see if i could help you save some money in any way. Thanks

Holllaaa

Already have LM for the home, cars and bikes, can you lower my rates? Lol

I wish it worked like that, call your agent request for the policy to be looked at or rewritten you could potentially save some money.

also this guy!

insured my truck through Stallmer here, saved literally a hundred dollars a month over what nationwide, state farm and allstate were gonna charge me.

Or just raise you. Talking to insurance is like a chess game. I had LM for my s2k with a clean lic and no accidents. Charged the fuck out of me and then gave me a hard time when I wanted to insure my hardtop.

A lot of things are taken into effect when talking insurance age,credit,tix,accidents,vehicle. if youre not with us now give me a call man i can do a quote and see how it turns out.

Liberty is great, chances are you will save a ton of money. If your still with progressive, your getting raped 10000%. Both Matt’s are great at what they do there. Top notch customer service too.

Im buying a house, closing is in November. Quoted GEICO homeowners since that’s where my auto insurance is (looking for multi-policy discount), took me from geico’s site to liberty mutual’s for the homeowners, $75/month from LM and quoted at state farm ten mins later, $45/month. Same limits and coverages… what gives?

Hows your credit?

Hmm ok genius, fantastic credit (730+ from all three agencies, just received this in the mail from sunmark from my mortgage process)…1 rolling thru a stop sign ticket 6 years ago and only one accident on my record which was deemed the other driver’s fault, since i was rear ended. Im 24yrs old in october. Any other infinite wisdom you can bestow upon me on this topic?

why are you a douchebag? I seriously need to know… Edited saying your credit must suck to hows your credit way before you responded… Some insurance companies price based on credit more then others… Also some account for accidents more then others… last, some companies are just well too established to lower there rates even if there more expensive then others.

Well edited or not you made a dumb ass arrogant comment. Thats why I am a douchebag. “Your credit must suck”? I didnt see your edit before firing back at you, but regardless of your edit, that was laughable to me. Trans union was 757, experian was 730, and equifax was 742. So at 23 years old with no debt other than a truck payment and those for scores (that were pulled by sunmark for my mortgage on 9/10/13.) I’d say I’ve been pretty responsible with my credit. Ruling that out of the equation, next comment “your driver’s license ain’t clean?” Also stupid to say to me since it is fairly clean, especially considering the large amount of trouble I could have easily gotten myself in with the types of vehicles I’ve owned. You don’t know who I am, what I do for a living, or anything about me…so why make rude/stupid comments? Who’s actually the douchebag here?

Now my original post asking “what gives?”… I am curious to know if your driving record does actually have anything to do with homeowners insurance quotes, if so, why? Age? What else affects this, and why such a drastic difference? $75/month from LM to $42 from state farm seems pretty different to me. This is my first home and my first time looking for mortgages/insurance/etc… so any actual insight would be appreciated.

age/credit/license history/company rank/company policy are things that effect an insurance quote… age/credit and license history are the biggest. Different companies also weigh different things more then others… one company may see a 23 yr old driver more of a risk then the second company

Well I guess now my question is, why the hell does age/driving history have anything to do with my homeowners’ quotes?

Should of clarified, this goes for auto :slight_smile: dont know mich about home owners. Must of misread… Carry on

Got ya…no problem. Well damn I wish my auto insurance was only $75 or $45/month! I pay almost $165/month for auto insurance on my 2012 ram 1500 with $500 deductibles on comp/collision and was paying $50 a month for insurance on my motorcycle same coverage… My initial post in this thread was all about purchasing homeowners for the house I am proposed to close on in November. But I mentioned auto insurance because my first quote of $75 was thru geico (my auto and motorcycle company). I was looking for a multi-policy discount, but when clicking homeowners on geico’s site it sent me to liberty mutual. State Farm so far has had the lowest quote online. I’m wondering though, when actually purchasing the policy, how accurate the quote will be.

For what it’s worth, auto loans aren’t a large impact on credit score. (very minor actually) They are fixed accounts. Revolving (credit cards) are what is a major impact… (as well as debt to income obviously).

your wrong, im 100% positive your credit SCORE is a huge factor of your rate.

sbardys buddy mike v specifically told me why me at 24 i have way lower insurance rates then my 35+ yr old buddy, ONLY bc my credit is real good and his wasnt, nothing else… They look at 70% credit score, 30% other shit to determine rates.

$165 a month seems high as fuck for insurance, even for your age.

Matt Stallmer hooked me up with an awesome rate for my truck and I’m saving a lot of money on insurance now. Ive got full coverage on the truck too.