home from henrietta need a tranny/5th gear set(pics)

I just lost 5th gear talked to a few people on tdiclub.com they told me I can probibly make it home if a change the tranny oil and pull the black cap off the end pull out the broken bits. But I’m in a suit with no tools. Any segestions?

so you lost 5th gear use 4th to get home whats the problem. Wait pull the broken bits out? what happened?

I think 5th exploded at I’m afrade the bits will take out the rest… Most lilly loss of 5th is low fluid… Man I hate cars

I would copy the post from tdiclub but im pawned by iPhone

AAA? Ive gotten towed from Roch To Buff no problem before :gotme:

i told you that you should have bought that hover board

http://bttf2.stoko981.com/images/products/hoverboard01.jpg

I’m one the idiots that dont have it.

i’m going out to lunch not but the saturn can tow at highway speed without a problem (example 89 audi 5000 @65mph) as long as you have working brakes.

I’m in a meeting till 4 ill check back after… If no segestions then ill see if I can make it home

ask the people in your meeting if they have AAA. it covers the person, and not the car. if someone there has it, have them put in the call.

The same thing happened to Lowlyoilburner asshole on the 219…

hmmm, i know a bunch of people that could help you in henrietta.

to bad you’re an asshole. i hope you have to walk.

diaf.

oh im sorry, i forgot im supposed to go out of my way to help someone who lied to me, repeatedly, about a car he sold me, and never returned the plates to me on the car i sold him.

if it was ANYONE but mike, i would have already either driven out there with tools, or referred him to someone who could help.

ahahaha that was fantastic

you could probably hit up Emery at his shop, I’m sure he’s there. His shop is in Greece on Lake Ave.

Well got it home… took it apart and
Picture time

ALL the FLUID THAT CAME OUT AFTER PULLING THE DRAIN PLUG…

Metal in oil

What it SHOULD look like…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/jetta/5thgear.jpg

I ordered the parts for now I put new fluid in and am driving it as a 4 speed

lol holy shit good luck!

Damn man what did you do to that thing? Goodluck w/ the fix.

Transmission problems in a Mitsu? Never.

he says tdiclub.com and u say mitsu its his dd jetta