honda accord project

its ur car do what u want with it, coming on here and asking questions will get you pissed off or confused, or most likely both.

wtf are you talking about, there’s nothing stock looking about that car.

and when i think of boost and h22’s…i think of Scott…PM him and he’ll tell you what a good idea it is.

people don’t mod certain cars/platforms for a reason…

and with regards to the sig of 97_B18b1…who has a Cobalt blue 300z around here?

cobalt300z but its a mid 80s

and read his sig

you’re thinking about converting it to rwd? wow. also, where have you driven this thing at over 145 mph to test out your aerodynamic kit? anyone happen to know the top speed of a 99 honda accord sedan?

Id say 132 and thats bouncing off the rev limiter. I think Newman said it best: This car sucks

your gay aaron

aaron, your gay

hopefully not

Seep, zip it. And give me my radar detector back.

ok soo my car sucks…great…

i think my biggest pet peeve relating to cars is when someone says will it take 10psi? damnit for the 1000000th time, 10psi from a small turbo isn’t the same as 10psi from a giant turbo. fuck.

i vote h22 btw.

:word:

put a ls1 in it.

Well when you join a forum called nySPEED it would make sense that you might get flamed a little for having very few performance mods on a car and a complete body kit, wheels etc. Pretty much what people would consider “rice” because you have done all the aesthetic mods and not really any decent power adding performance mods. Just some food for thought.

+1, that mesh looks awful aswell as the whole body kit…well pretty much the whole car in general, but when u fail start over, everyone doesnt get it right the first time around

lol, i just remembered where i seen this car, it was at driving school for court i believe the owner was in my class, i lol’d at it then to, hahaha, he was talking about how he street races and how SIKKKK it was and :blah:

change the front, please.

rice
race inspired comsmetic enhancements

your a fucking homo stop posting noone cares what u think:zong:

hey! thanks brian