"HONDA AUTOMOILE COMPANY"

No it’s not a typo on my part. It’s kinda funny that scam artists don’t even bother to check their spelling before sending crap. They could probably rip people of so much eaiser that way. :lol:

And seeing as I’m bored I’m going to review the entire message, and I’m going to reply and fuck with the head of the scammer for some fun mostly because I’m pissed off. And in the process toss up as many red flags as I can to them and see how observant they are. :tup:

The biggest problem I’m having is trying to type on a level of stupid low enough to form a reply. And Yahoo! mail prevents me from using the form. And adelphia auto blocks me from forwarding an attachment. :tdown:

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/lollerform.gif

oh jezus christ, that gonna send our resident spell checkers into over load …

that extra “S” on the end isn’t necessary. they only reserved one right. haha

Message sent back was the following:

Hello MR Martin Williams, i was quite estatic to here i won a car. and some money too which will be very nice to help feed my starving children. unfortunatly i lost my leg in an incident involving a marshmellow, and it has been keeping me out of work for some time. and i could use the cash to hire someone to drive my lazy american butt around. lol! unfortunatly i was quite paniced at the fact that my browser doesn’t support html programs and could not fill out the form. Marshmellows kill millions every year. :frowning:

but i hope by writing the informaton in that it would be sufficent. Added typos to make it look like I’m a dumb American hick.

First Name: Bob
Middle Name: Wehadababy <----- Who doesn’t remember that advertisement
Last Name: Itsaboy

Month Of Birth: December
Day: 25th
Year: 2000 <----- They probably won’t even notice.

Marital Status: Divorced <----- See if they have a heart
Nationality: US
Religion: Christian <----- Nothing better says $$$ than that
Annual income: Less than $15,000 <-----After all I’m “unemployed”
Address 1.: 1337 Appletree Rd. <----- Let’s see how dense they are
Address 2.: Apt 69
City: Nashville <---- What better place
State/Province: TN
Zip Code: 37027

Mobile Phone: 911-697-7120
Home Phone: 911-697-8120 <----- Should make for some great laughs, shame I’ll never hear it
E-mail Address: [email=“xxxxx121b@yahoo.com”]xxxxx121b@yahoo.com <----- Funny they would ask for that when it is right there

Batch Number: AT-040SB06-03
Serial Number: 652-662
Refrence Number: IPL/4249859609/WP1

This is to verify that the information filled in this FORM is a valid particulars of me: Yes! <----- After all I’m quite particular about myself.
I look forward to hearing from you MR Martin Williams and can’t wait to pay someone to drive me around in my new car!!!111 (Lazy American am I right!)

I don’t know if 911 is the emergency # in the UK, but if it is, it shall be hilarious. mwahahaah

Where do they misspell automobile?

:word:

^^^i was wondering that myself :stuck_out_tongue:
some people suck at scamming

ahahahahahaha!!! wehadababyitsaboy :rofl:

You spelled advertisement wrong.:stuck_out_tongue:

THEY don’t…somebody else does…TWICE…haha

Forgot to point out the title of the thread was the subject line for the e-mail. :tup:

And as far as the spelling no one is perfect. And obvious I’m not nearly as bad as those who wrote the letter. Still waiting for a reply though. :slight_smile:

And I’d imagine they would try calling into the US, not sure if you can dial 911 internationally. But might as well try. :wink: