honda love?

crx killing a 240

camaroooooooooo

the 2nd video with the white honda doing that “touge” run makes me want to get one.

no joke, look at how that thing handles

ps: reminds me of the EK9 in initial D

yeah but look at the body roll. lol ill never buy anything fwd or auto. those ma rules.

For some reason I dont believe a civic can handle like that looks sped up or something but that crx fu*kin books it holy shit.

haha i love the comments the guy makes in the first video when the crx pulls away

“what the fuck!?!?!?”

that crx is fasttttt!

lol that CRX definitely hit VTEC.

yeah the white ek is sexyyyyy
and that crx makes me miss mine :frowning:

fwd has DEFINITE advantages over rwd on lower speed tracks like the ones we have here in Canada. Mainting grip and usable power to the wheels while going full throttle through a corner… hmmmmmm YES PLEASE.

p.s.- HI MIKEY :stuck_out_tongue:

+1, lol

Well, i heard that those vids posted where fake, and were sped up.

man that CRX is hardcore and the Ferrari Sounds like a bike!

Its funny i was just watching that Camaro vid yesterday

dude those videos are so sped up

-sorry i thought id say it a 3d time

Hondas are good… NOT!

Haha I guess youve never been to a track then.

Only tracks i’ve beeen to are the 1/4, and anytime a honda comes up it looses, and i hate fwd, so its hard for me to like them

Drive on a circuit track with someone who knows howto drive FWD and you will quickly change your mind.

Maybe, but i will never buy a FWD car, hondas where the cars that started the whole ricermania

edited video

And 240s are the ones that are now being riced. Your point?

You probably havent been in a quick Honda before or seen how well they can handle, you’re just basing your judgements on internet here say.

Oh and these videos arent sped up, if they were the pitch of the sound would be off.