honda question . . .

i have a 94 civic hatch it came stock with the d15b6 motor in it , i swapped it for a d15b7 it was a 8valve to 16 valve umm just wondering do i have to change the dizzy and the ecu . . . any answers would be great thanks

Pics? I’ve never seen a d series Honda motor in a bike before.

Sounds like a sweet setup!

Dizzy: I dont think so
ECU: Might be better to swap in the B7

You will be fine with both. The B7 dizzy would be better to run though. I have a ecu floating around here if you need one.

+1

wrong forums…not for your wind up toy honda

Hi, who are you? Shut your mouth. This car happens to belong to a buddy of mine. He couldnt afford to put a K series Turbo in it like everyone else can.

This forum is for EVERYONE whos into cars. who are you to tell someone this forum isnt for them?

And what are you talking about?

I think they mean he posted in the wrong sub section is all…

hmmm That DOES make sence. since its in the moto section. I thought steve and cobolt boy were crazy for a min!

cuz i had did it once and a bunch of people bitched about it so i felt the need to fag. dont get pissy cuz im making fun of your honda car. MOTO not auto

shhhhh your still talking and no ones cares what you say

lol tough guy. starting shit on an online forum. lets keep the puerto rican cars with the puerto rican forums and the bikes in the bikes forum :thumbup

will a mod please move this thread to a proper section so this kid shuts up

dude shut the fuck up look at the beginning of this and who started what… you have way to much time on your hands

:rofl moved to the appropriate section.

Shhhhhh… lets keep the balls on your chin and the dick in your mouth

You’re stoopit.

nah i just like to pick on you cuz u got all bent outa shape cuz its on the wrong section

wtf not even saying anything. shit reminds me of high school