Honda Ridgeline or Toyota Tacoma Double Cab?

So a change in my job has made it that I will be needing a Midsize pickup. I need to be able to seat 5 and as much as I’d love a V8, it is not practical for the amount of driving I have to do.
So the 2 trucks I am considering are the Ridgeline and the Tacoma Double cab short bed.

Tacoma

Ridgeline
http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1703/8109864/19835427/325495689.jpg

Thoughts?

tacoma hands down.

its got a real frame and solid rear axle.

Tacoma without a doubt.

Tacoma.

Tacoma.

F-150

Ridgeline

we have a winner.
BUILT FORD TOUGH

Tacoma ! That ridgeline is barely a truck . That and when loaded up its weak .

Sorry. No fords. I’m leaning towards Tacoma too. But I really like the Ridgeline

f-250

get the tacoma, the ridgeline is a glorified pilot with a tiny ass bed

Tacoma.

if your less concerned with putting shit in the bed then passenger comfort, Ridgeline, my buddy has one and it’s amazingly comfortable.

I think the Ridgeline has a bigger bed than the Tacoma and its got under bed floor storage room. Theres a trap door in the floor.

The Tacoma has 4wd and the Ridgeline has awd so if youre going to be doing any offroading go with the Toyota but for a daily driver the Ridgeline would probably be fine.

Tacoma…Ridgeline isn’t a truck.

I’m only gonna be putting tires in the bed. So it’s not a lot of room necessary. But I need the interior space for my “growing family”

Check the gas mileage of those two choices.

I’m getting 19 MPG average with a 5.3L V8. I think either of those two get 4 or 5 MPG better plus a full size has much more interior room. Only disadvantage is resale.

My cuz gets mid 20s in his Tacoma. Idk any one with a ridgeline.

My wifes cousin has a ridgeline , it is a nice truck . Gas mileage is the same as any truck in that field under normal driving . Load it up a little and it struggles and drinks fuel . The tacoma has a proven track record and will handle being loaded up well . That fucker gets the same gas mileage loaded and unloaded lol