Honda Ridgeline or Toyota Tacoma Double Cab?

Wait , growing family ??? Ya having a baby kid ? Nice …

Fucking 20mpgs in a truck… Must be nice.

10mpgs that I’m getting is getting old.

I sold my carbon fiber hood off my G35 to a guy who picked it up in a ridgeline… Thing barely fit in the bed of it. Tacoma>Ridgeline

Ridgeline will get 20-23mpg highway. At least that’s what my ex’s dad’s got. Its a honda pilot with a box and some more subframes bolted to it.

Tacoma is way better at being a truck.

No baby yet. But more dogs possibly. Lol

the double cab Tacoma only has a 5’ or so bed, not really any bigger, maybe smaller than the Ridgeline

mid20s out of a tacoma? no way

my 02 tacoma 4cyl got like 19/21

id vote for the taco as well.

Tacoma for sure

If a 4cyl Tacoma gets 19/21 MPG ill stick with my 3-ton land yacht of a truck that gets the same.

I like Honda but I consider a truck something with frame rails and an engine that’s not mounted for front wheel drive bias.

Out of those two choices, Tacoma. Otherwise I’d look heavily at other options with more room (full size) that get the same MPG.

Fuck resale.
'Mercia.

If your buying used then the domestic depreciation has already hit so the vehicle isn’t going to take that much of a hit vs. the import

^this. not even worth buying a used tacoma, they are so effing expensive you might as well buy a new one.

Good point.

used taco’s are $$$$$$$ fo sho.

theres an '02 Regular cab 4x4 with 76k for $14k at Metro of Rotterdam. Stupid money for a 10 year old little truck

My brothers fullsize 12v cummins ram with fuel plate and injectors gets 30+ mpg loaded. It will outlast both of those trucks just saying

Yea. And it’s about double to 3 times the price

Tacoma

Resale value is ridiculous on them which makes selling them very nice
The aftermarket and community for them is huge also. Search the build threads, I had a very nice one I recently sold, I loved it

Fwiw I bought my 2010 new for 29,500. 2 and a half years later with 52000miles I sold it for 24500 stock the way I bought it.

A ridge line or comparable mid size truck would drop that in value the second you pulled off the lot

An I would have bought yours if you still had it. Even with the lift an wheels and tires

they are awesome trucks, in the spring i’m gonna sell the legacy and buy a tundra, i love the tacoma but i want something with more towing capacity