Hooked an 240 is a fucking liar, again.

Wich leads us back to my original question of whats so special about it? its mandrel bent pipe with magnaflow mufflers… NOT worth 600… and NOT worth 450… and once again, not bashing you even though this is in your fail thread or whatever the hell benny split it as… its just my opinion

what do you think, s14 coolant res or sentra (b13) i need one thats the size of a sentra one. tall not wide.

if its gonna be replaced why play around… get an aftermarket aluminum one

http://www.tougefactory.com/ebay/cscoolant4.jpg

no… my mishitmoto return line points toward the drivers side… and i dont want my line bent anymore. there for i want to make a mount for it in the drivers side, in the corner by the popup.

so mount this wherever you want it
http://www.racingpartsdepot.com/pictures/RCT001r-2.jpg

1. BRM exhaust is awesome I love it on mine. Yes I paid over $600 for mine, 3" SS cat back with 14" resonator, dual tip. It sounds real good on my RB, yes I actually have an RB!

2. When I first met Jeff a few years back, I was buying a fender off him at his grandmothers house. I was telling him about my RB25 project. He told me he had a RB26. I never heard anything more about it after that. He wanted to buy a RB25 recently but I think if he would be would tell me since I actually have one!

You sir, got ripped off…
In no world is mandrel pipe and mangnaflow anything worth 600

no the kid down the street from my grams said he had one in his 97 240. :rofl

If I wanted to be a ricer I would get fart cans, I have no problem spending money for something decent.

lol what does that have to do with being had for 600 bucks on a magnaflow muffler and mandrel bent pipe

600 is alot for a 3inch exhaust? wowwowowowowowow. you guys must have some really cheap parts for the 240s. if i want a 3 inch stainless turboback im paying over 1000$. my downpipe is 3inch vband and was like 550… my cat back is 2.5inch with a borla and was 495. stainless was 585… cheapos

Yeah 240 parts in general are cheap, but I try and not cheap out, hence the motor swap.

im buyin an RB26DETT off jeff next week

jeff, you prob came and jacked that off steves car since hes in cali:ohnoes

Come on Gatville hes not failvis :rofl

When going to an exhaust shop that specializes in exhausts generaly you can seem to get exhausts a lot cheaper… Well because thats all they do.

Normaly when ordering from a website like that people will pay a premium (insert fast and furious joke here) to have an exhaust thats already known to fit that they can bolt up right in the driveway.

Doesnt seem to make sense but lets say I brought my car to broadway auto… they dont do mandrels but stil with me here… To have them make me a full 3" exhaust was going to be about 250 bucks. Their not mandrels but knowing the guys there they woul dhave been more than happy to just weld in bends.

Now say I buy my exhaust from Certified muffler (one of 2 companys that makes pre bent systems for my car) a full exhaust would be about 500-700 bucks depending on aluminzied or SS.

Shit just a 3in turbo DP from them is 200 bucks, Dave hooked me up with mine for 150 and did an awsome job, and it wasnt just a 3 ft long DP it was a 5-6 ft long DP to catback

Are you comparing a pumpkin contest to your slew of lies? lol. Man, its just sad that to post up a simple exhaust you gotta put a pic of your name in it. Its just an exhaust…

I ordered a carbon fiber hatch… and I know damn well I don’t have to post up a pic of my name on it for people to believe me. And I know no one will call bullshit on me.

Hey JDM DAN!

I can be nutswinger to? :hug

i’m a ricer! now how do i become a nut swinger?

Jeff! 'splain the rb shit