Hooked an 240 is a fucking liar, again.

Go away. Don’t you have some pumpkins to go pretend to carve to post them up online to increase your online popularity?

I would go back through your history here at shift and try to find some obscure thing you posted to bring up, but instead I’m just going to tell you to suck my proverbial cock.

Okay Tricia, go ahead. I made an elite thread pertaining to Birdo from Super Mario Bros 2 sucking cock. Tricia bumped it once, I’m sure its due for another one soon.

Is it Liam from down by where I used to live (columbia county)? my brother is good friends with him. He waited for that car to get done for like 2 years, and got to drive it for like a month, if that.

I don’t remember off hand, he was good friends with my boy vinny… Met him plastered at one of his parties and talked to him a few times… Cool kid, also found out he was the one who owned my G20 before I bought it off vinny

Hmm not sure. Would this be the guy Vinny that had the orange sentra a few years ago? My brothers friend Liam from Kinderhook has a 240 with a blown RB that he hasnt driven in years. Jon Powell did most of the install I believe. IM just not sure if it was a RB26, or a RB25…

Yea Vinny Demichael… He had a bagged house of colors orange sentra with white wheels and a 50 shot of nitrous :rofl That kid has been thru more cars than I have boxers

Sold it to his brother Norm…

As far as I remember it was an RB26… I’ve been told by multiple people thats what it was

i know john powell had an RB25 car, was it johns old car?

Yeah i know vinny, he used to be in Ronin with a few guys from this site im friends with and a couple other people I know. That car will probably never run again. Last time I talked to Liam he didnt really act like he was into cars anymore.

no, this kid had it when it was stock, then bought all the parts and paid for the swap

Yeah, when I talked to him shit I wanna say about 2 years ago now :rofl Holy shit its been awhile

He said its been sitting and doesnt want to touch it

Hmm ever been to any of vinnys parties? Might have met you before , probably dont remember as most of the time I was completely wasted

No I didnt really no know Vinny that well i just met him a few times when he was in Ronin back in the day.

Ahh, well if thats the case Im sure we know some of the same people… I couldent tell you have those peoples names anymore I’ve met a lot of people who are aquantinces with him only but a few times and im horrible with names

:rofl

Is this the swap that sat on craigslist for like a year? i think complete swap and all for like 4300… or some stupid shit.

Why can’t you do that with the RB25?

no its not, he got the motor and it went right in. Keep digging though im sure that you can find some way to put him down, even though you dont know him or his car.

you talking to me? i was just asking about that rb26 swap on CL… :‘( Dont yell at me :’(

I thought that was some guy in Troy?

IDK, i remember Joey posting the CL in my build thread last year… thats all i remember. I know Crapstar tried to pawn off a KA as a redtop SR on CL last year… Lasted 2 days before it got flagged for fraud, or what ever option it is…

lol @ crapstar