Hot spots?

i dont know him personally, but know his “ps mannor” and i almost took it as a compliment.

and no, im a lil more than a quarter, gas prices are going up so i had to raise the fair. a girls gotta make a living ya know. :wink:

WHAT?

Like this?

dont know from personal exp. but mikeys a lil pimp. a believe it! :boink

Is the Yellow Sport’s Bar on Larimer Avenue still open? That used to be a hot spot for sure.

i wouldnt go anywhere near larimer ave let alone step foot in a bar there…scary!

i thought the steel city bar down from the ball field wasnt bad, til my lil bro got drugged. guess they really dont like white boys in the city.

hmm i sense a hater in a midst…

but anyway…

Fat, trashy white bitches… :kekegay:

i think mikeys the only skinny black guy i know that cant stand fat white chics.

props to him.

he’s as big of a d-bag in person as he is on PS. and i gotta love a girl with some fight in her.

props to him? what is it with black guys and fat chicks? the only thing fat chicks are good for are bj’s.

i wouldnt go anywhere near larimer ave let alone step foot in a bar there…scary!

You don’t know what you’re missing. Larimer is the new South Side.

So, What page is the pics on?

:wink: love a good fight!

for real? i would have never guessed. if i even would consider hangin out on that street i would have to go there with my very large black friends. im a lil white girl with proper english. not a good mix!

still waiting…:blue:

for real? i would have never guessed.

Yeah I’m heading down there tonight. After that I’m going to bar hop over on Bryant Street. Terry Villa, Six-N-A-Slice, and Pub-At-The-Park for the win.

:bowrofl:

I haven’t been out there in a while but in HS the SHV food court was the hot spot. I posted up by Taco Bell/The ice cream place.

Aside from that little tidbit of information :1320:

Fuck off pizza boy, the road is closed.

:rofl:

If it wasn’t for guys like that you wouldn’t be here right now :wink:

100% truth

Guessing you have a hard time comprehending the word “cant” in her statement…and on a second note…whats up with white guys ASSuming all black guys like fat sloppy white chicks with good credit? Sorry i establish my own foot hold and don’t need to use a big fat white bitch as an anchor

black guys will fuck anything except a black woman :kekegay:

either nothing u say is positve or its fucking stupid