How do I move a locked car in my driveway?

YES!!!

Part of me wants to go over there with the truck and the big ass logging chain I have and see which gives first.

1. The tires grip.
  2. The weak “park” lock in the transmission.
  3. What ever I attach the chain to.

I did not expect that explosion to be NEARLY as violent as it was

A+

hey i got an idea, why dont you jack up the front end and roll it to the end of the driveway?

My driveway is torn up and even if I had a large floor jack, not this little aluminum one, it would still get hung up in the ruts and I’d just pull the car right off the jack. I’ve tried that before anyways, it doesn’t work.

And what’s the big deal that I slept in a little? I also spent some time trying to get a hold of him and someone he knew that might possibly have his brothers number before I posted this. This was my last ditch effort.

lazie did this to my car once … it was in the middle of the street with everything open even the gas door and gas cap off … i LOLed

Fun, but doesn’t really solve the problem. Then he’d have a burn out hunk of metal in the way that he can no longer jack up easily and move.

I hope you attach the chain to one of the doors

In all honesty, I was hoping someone here (like a tow-truck driver or theft-recovery mechanic) would know an easy way to unlock the steering wheel. I was pretty sure I heard the Ford Taurus was very easy to steal.

Do what we did to our principals car in high school. Get 4 wheel dollies, jack it up and put it on the dollies and get a few people to push it. :slight_smile:

You can move the fucking car with

1 CAR JACK WITH WHEELS

know any puerto ricans?

if you could get in the car … then yes i could help you … if you had a slimjim then unlock it and let me know

:wave:

your right in white as hell

make a slimjim, open said door… move/roll car to street

problem solved

edit: check his glove box too, a lot of Fords from that era came with a “spare” plastic key for emergency situations. Then take it to work for the rest of the week :smiley:

get off nyspeed and get a brick… once in said car come back on and we will go over the rest

Kenneth Lopez?

the wheel will be locked, so can’t turn it… unless you have a big screw driver and hammer.

What don’t you people understand…If you jack the car up by the front cross member…it doesn’t matter if the fucking wheel is locked…

call AAA and ask them to open the car?

then put it into neutral and move it wherever you want…