how do you wipe

:rofl:

just how you quoted “adult ass wipes”

:bowrofl:

LITERALLY…back to front for me:bigthumb:

x2 - Front to back, though. ‘Home court advantage’. Gotta shower afterwards, too.

This was just a discussion on ‘Bubba the Love Sponge’ on Sirius a few weeks back. It turns out there are many ways that people poop & wipe. I think one of the funnier ones was “after pooping, stand up & with left foot on the toilet, wipe back to front - stop before the balls”

Also they talked about how you use the paper. Crumple it up or fold it? How many sheets on average? Etc Etc.

Crazy poop talk

front to back…

True Dat. Guilty as charged.

There was a thread like this on honda-tech. It ended up being 20+ pages long and went more indepth with how destroying the bowl and shit.

You know how you guys post threads on here from other forums? This will so be that thread that ends up on forums across America, LOL!

Front to back, and then back to front just to make sure.

I shat a perfect “J” the other day. Had to take a picture of it.

pics of a perfect “J”?

front to back, with what’s left of brian’s hair.

my favorite kind of shit… when you explode and then it paints the toilet bowl. even the underneath part. and then it requires 1 wipe!

that is much talent.

:rofl: poor man’s bidet!

:rofl: rate my poo .com

that is… perfect…

back to front. wtf pushing shit up into your asscrack. :hsugh:

Fuck that. I’m in and out too. I go in, shit, and get the hell outta there. It feels so good once you squeeze out a nice big log, that feeling just aint coming back. Plus, I hate when my legs fall asleep. I shit and evade.

Sig material