how do you wipe

this thread is useless…I never bothered to read past the first 3 posts…I never want to ever imagine any of your butt cracks and how you may wipe them —though I am very glad you do…unless you have dingleberries… EEK

not sanitary for women …

I found that out the day my daughter was born. I now share with other young male fathers.

1320 we don’t need any pictures, but if we must I shall post one sometime today.

…nor for the men that visit these regions face-first.

:rofl:

ppl are now posting pics of their shit??? :puke:

stfu n00b

here’s a S to go with your J

make me bitch

ok

first has to start with a nice shaven ass. (i started doing this after i mooned someone and they yelled “shave your ass” so i did

second. when about to sit on the toilet i sit with left cheek first… then as i am about to set the right cheek down i pull it a lil to the right. this way the ass fat is pulled away from the hole and less likely to recieve some blow by. (note after years of doin this your toilet will become loose around the bolts that hold it to the floor because of you not sitting on it square at first.)

third… poop wipe back to front and a lil touch up around the corn hole. after that im out the door in 2 minutes from entrance… totally satisfied.

that “S” looks like u made it out off ur shit and put it in the toilet…(WTF do u do?..move around while shitting?)

I’ll try to spell your name in turds next time i drop a duece.

:ugh: :rofl:

Eurodad that’s a skinny duce there. I just got done eating some spaghetti. It should be a healthy one.

aahahahahahahahah

I’ve never wiped a woman’s ass. :dunno:

Id say this fits in here

www.ratemypoo.com

:puke: