How late, is too late?

so yeah for driving school.

to go to court mandated driving school? how late before i should be getting scared to drive around.

wat

edited just for you newman

do you have developmental disabilities?

[quote=“dirtye30,post:5,topic:40170"”]

do you have developmental disabilities?

[/quote]

you bet i do

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

[quote=“Dlucas,post:7,topic:40170"”]

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

[/quote]

what the fuck

my plow truck ran out of gas last night so i think tonight i will drain some gas out of the 2 cars in the yard

ok not that good but i cant stop LOLing on this

[quote=“Dlucas,post:7,topic:40170"”]

[/quote]

You are supposed to go on the date you sign up for when you goto court…if you didnt go they notify the court and they can suspend ur license

pancakes

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:10,topic:40170"”]

You are supposed to go on the date you sign up for when you goto court…if you didnt go they notify the court and they can suspend ur license

[/quote]

also depends on the court some will let you go the next day but you have to find out…but yes they will take away the licence and if the da is nice will let you go one more time or will just give you points and say to bad

im jeffy and i like apples

WHY IS EVERYONE SHOUTING!!!???!!?!?!?!?!

with the thread title i was hoping he was asking about an abortion… :frowning:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:15,topic:40170"”]

with the thread title i was hoping he was asking about an abortion… :frowning:

[/quote]

ha

LOUD NOISES!!!

:retard:

i love it…

soooooo, what the fuck is a coveted hilton?

i believe coveted hilton was an old, old wooden ship, used in the civil war era