How many here dont have health coverage ?

Better marry your gf (only if her job has health insurance lol) before u get sick/have an accident/get your face melted off by acid

Priorities :tup:

Esp when you have to foreclose on that house because you cant afford your medical bills.

Good plan!

You own a $2k car with a $500 carbon hood.

SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

I have health insurance, and wouldn’t go without it.
Considering… well, yeah.
Compound fracture in my wrist was ~4500 in med bills, down to a 50 Eroom copay.
Win.

Not being afraid to get sick, or go to the Eroom for something, thats just… comfort I guess.
Like, knowing that if something bad happens to me health wise, I can just go to the hospital, take out a fifty… Let the hospital make me right as rain, and then I’m done with that. If it’s something horrible wrong with me, no big deal…

But then if I didn’t have insurance, and was afraid to go the the Eroom… so I sit at home, and whatever is wrong with me gets worse, and worse… then I still don’t go, because of the huge bill it will cause… then the condition gets worse and worse… ugh.
Health insurance = stress easily avoided.

That being said, girlfriendy does not have it and won’t pay for it no matter how much I try to convince her to -.-
Ugh.
She won’t even pay for it through her work… Since she says it still costs too much.
mhmmm

Well thanks all you fucking ignorant pricks who posted BS, I didnt know owning a saturn was such a big deal to your pathetic and obviously shallow lives. I realize I shouldnt have posted and wont even bother from now on. Thanks though for awnsering my cuorisity and reach for ideas. Real contributions to this planet you all are.

Thanks to anyone else who actually wasnt being a prick.

You realizing you are a tard is more important than anything.

lol

For about a 5 month span I didnt have coverage. I was lucky enough not to get sick or hurt but now I have Aqua. Its only a little above 200 a month which isnt too bad.

I’ll take having a mortgage and health insurance over paying cash for a house any day. You’re a fool and you’re getting all pissy because everyone is pointing it out.

lol he lost his avatar, or did he take it out himself because people were making fun of him LOL

Changed mine this year to a 500 dollar deductible plan. I never go to the doctor, so just got the cheap blue cross blue shield plan.

14 dollars every two weeks, just medical. Works for me.

Newman wannabe.

Lame.

Back on topic: Saturns suck.

I had insurance before through my work. I moved but then got married, and have insurance through my wifes work (school teacher, so it’s very good coverage).

I cannot even IMAGINE not having it. Especially since I ski and mountain bike so much. I have been the the ER twice for shoulder dislocations that could not be reduced in the field. Surgery may someday be needed despite how much I do not want it. If I did not have health insurance, I would’ve been down about $2000 between those 2 visits. Instead I paid $200. And you can be damn sure that $1800 was not withheld from the paychecks over the year either.

LOL at not having health insurance.

my heart attack cost over $10k. for one overnight.

:justpunchedababy:

1. you have not looked around to even find cov if all you can say is 300-400 monnth with crappy cov…

What I find humorus is that the govt. points a finger at administration costs. Im sure the pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, doctors, medical equipment manufacturers, ambulence companys, insurance companys, etc. making enormus ammounts of profit have nothing to do with it.

1. you really need to look at the “true” numbers most insturance companys profit as you say but then relize that, that profit goes down the shitter when a mulit milllion $$ mulit transplant claim comes into the company and there “profit” from last year is gone

BTW- have any advise for me, who to talk to, anything like that?

me and a few others (1 or 2)can give you very good info about anything you want to know about health insurance… I can help with the health side and also no fault , personal injory(health insurance)and workers comp. if you need anything shoot me a pm If I can not help you I will at least spoon feed you all the semi correct info you want to hear and what you need to get cheeper coverage where to look who to call and yadda yadda

Being a contractor my work doesnt offer health insurance. Does anyone have any recommendations for health insurance that wont cost me more than my car payment? The quote I got from Blue Cross was $580/month for a single person policy.

Health + Dental + Vision FTW for this guy

So glad I have health insurance

I do right now but im contemplating saying fuck it because I only make 8.65 an hour.

all the more reason to keep it.