How many hours do you work/week?

Usually about 50 in the summer/fall/spring when there is more field work. 40 in the winter when Im in the office more.

You’d think that, but 8am - 1am every day, sometimes sunday. Beat that hotshot :stuck_out_tongue:

16-17 hrs 6 days a week = 96-102 hrs. GOD I NEED A FUCKING LIFE. Im asking santa for a pocket pussy because with this kind of work all that goes out the fucking window.

no more than 30hrs/week. usually 20-25, 13 days off this month, 14 days off in January.

I love this question.
If a person has worked a 60 hour week one time in their life, their answer to this question is always going to factor that in.

“I work 50-60 hours.”

So by that logic, I work about 65 a week.

In reality most of my weeks are about 45 hours.

40-45 unless the pressure is on

right now 60 plus school full time

usually 40-50

not true. I used to have a 98 hr/week schedule… for 8+ months.

Yet this was 5 years ago, so I didn’t factor it in… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m guessing that your job isn’t teaching math? :gotme:

25hr/wk wish i could get more hours

Not always true. But many times.

30-40 + 15 credit hours of grad classes. I am so glad this semester is over.

usually around 30. and i dont go to school right now. god im a bum.

40-41

Usually about 50

40 on the dot at my regular job.

When I was doing a lot of consulting in addition I’d put in another 20-25 working from home but I haven’t touched the consulting stuff in a while. 9 months of 60-65 hours a week paid off my boat and bought my GTO, but almost turned my brain into mush.

I work about 45 hours a week but take long lunches and come in about 10-15 minutes late everyday so it’s really about 35-40 realistically LOL

What he said.

No i taught English.jk Working on being an electrician so im pretty much everybodys bitch at work