How much are you getting back this year?

i took out a extra 20 this year and iam getting back 900

i wrote off just shy of 11k :slight_smile:

wow, that is a lot of gin!

still havent got mine back either… not really looking forward to it though. :tdown:

the most I EVER got back (since my first job thru my current) was like maybe 200.00 MAX

student loan interest is a lovely thing in a way…it dropped me into a lower tax bracket so basically i pay nothing to the governtment so i get it all back

I will probably get back more than I worked. Earned Income Credit anyone :slight_smile:

what is that anyway??

weak.

still waiting on one more W2

yeah me too, delta is slackin

Your W2 is issued by your company/payroll, not the government. There is no way to “get it early”. All companies are required to send them out by the 31st (as well as all other types of tax docs that you need for everything else)

It’s when you make way to little and they are like here you lazy bitch, here is some free cash.

My former employer always sends them out on the 30th, its sooo damn annoying.

i should be getting around 500 back, somewhere in that ballpark, but who knows

oh that explains why i pay so much taxes in the first place… it’s gotta go somewhere :biglaugh:

i just got my W2. hopefully i’ll file soon. goin to make sure i’m not getting another W2 cuz i technically worked somewhere else for the first week of 2005, but i was on unpaid vacation.

just finished up mine. $1200 back from federal and $400 state. :smiley: hello new turbos

Buying house = me getting $4500

hopefully next year, I can go back to owing just a little.

thankfully this will be the last year that I have to wait for tax return money to bail me out of wholes every year. next year I’ll make enough that it wont matter anymore. :tup:

do u want to owe joe??

free loans to gov’t = not c00L