How much are you getting back this year?

they always take it away from me :frowning:

got 460something fed and like 70something state, i claimed 1 instead of zero, the lady said that this year cause ill be making more money, i should claim zero instead of 1 because that way there will be a better % of me not having to owe any money. is this true. she said the more i make the more they take and less they give back.

owing. it’s cool, ready for it.

the h&r online calculator says im gettin 1100, well see how that goes on monday

I’ll be getting back about $1300 federal, not sure on state yet. Thats almost 1/3rd of what they took.

$300 lol

youre right…but for those who arent smart its kind of a good way to save tho cause normally that money would be gone on half price appetizers at applebees, redbulls and combos.

i got 1600 back. i will use it to register the lotus.

I don’t suck at W4s… I’m not getting a huge refund.

500 fed 350 state = $600 short of coilovers i want

gettin just under 1200

LMAO,I never got my W2 yet…W.T.F.

They didn’t have to send them out until today.

I remember hearing that you had to have received it by yesterday. :shrug:

Aka. My current employer :tdown:

I once heard elephants can fly too :shrug:

Companies must have W2s sent out by the 31st.

I’m gettin Just a lil over $4000.

Get used to it, they usually send them out between the 29h and the 31st. The benefits were outstanding there and i was spoiled but this part of the job blew, that and having to get yelled at everyday.

I don’t see how waiting 2 weeks for something you should already have if you are smart enough to handle your finances properly “blows”

:shrug:

But that’s just me.

I just started a new job so i dont know what is happening i will adjust when i see what i am getting or paying this year. Some people just like to have the gov hold on to their money instaed of it being easily accessable, thats not a bad thing either.