How much are you getting back this year?

I work in a Jackson-Hewitt office. We had people come in on a saturday afternoon at 3 or 4 and ask for a “Money Now” loan, which costs at least $50 more than a Refund Anticipation Loan… both of which are cashier’s checks…

Anybody see the problem?

They spent >$50 to have a check in hand 24 hours sooner, but with noplace to cash it until after they could have had a check for more money.

I’m getting a little over $3K total…

It appears I miscalculated before, I didn’t have my W2s from the old job. So I’ll be getting a decent return from federal, plus some from state.

not sure… but its looking good for me… i should be able to afford leathers, a damper, and boots if i play my cards right… time for some trackdays

Sure it is, are you that big of a retard that you can’t stick some money in a savings account and not spend it until you’ve saved it up? I’d rather take 4% than 0%. It’s too bad you are that poor at managing your finances.

Nice now that’s a refund well spent!

if ur interested i have a track day at mosport rdt available for 100 bucks if u act soon… pm me for details… its not a public track day yet, but i dont think it would be hard to squeeze you in…

I said some people do that, i dont typically plan on getting anything back. I claim myself on my taxes and i still get money back. Are you saying that i should Make up dependants so i dont get any money back at the end of the year? You sir are retarded. By the way what difference does it make to you what people do with their taxes? Seems to me that your giving an opinion when no one asked for it…Its too bad you’re poor at the reading.

BTW clean the sand out of your vagina it seems to be making you angry.

You need a lesson on how to deal with Walter… Let me surf the barf and see if I can find the thread Howie made…

Im sure walter is a good guy, just seems to take offense to taxes? Maybe he got a paper cut on his w-2, plus he hates the yankees and thats always cool in my book.

How To Deal With Walter (adapted from UBRF)…

1. Post something

2. Wait for Walter to respond with snide remark

3. Fly to Atlanta

4. Locate Walter at work

5. Cry when you fly all the way over there and he tells you that he doesn’t give a shit

6. Fly back home

7. Post on NYSpeed

Repeat process

I live down south now :wink: First day is at Barber, first week of March, can’t wait :smiley:

You Sir are retarded. It has nothing to do with “making up dependents” to get your W4 filled out properly. I’m a single guy with no depends and 10s of thousands of dollars in writeoffs yet somehow I’m only getting a ~$100 refund. It’s not hard to figure out for 90% of the population.

If you only work a partial year, then you’ll get a refund. Or if you have tons of investments, properties, etc, you’ll likely get a refund. But even then, about 3 minutes worth of thought will get things set up properly.

I don’t care what people do with their money, but just because it’s your money and you can do with what you want doesn’t mean you aren’t a dumb shit for doing dumb ass things with it. Most people (mostly young people I suppose) treat a refund like “hooray free money” but it’s not free money, it IS an interest free loan that you’ve given away to the government. Maybe you don’t care, but you need to grow the fuck up and learn to handle your money if you can’t restrain yourself from spending $600 a year the second it hits your bank account.

-edit-

and btw, it’s you’re

Again, i said some people do that i don’t, so i would have to go back to tagging you with retardation. And I will wait for you to get your last word, but as per walter rule #5 you don’t give a shit, so you probably wont reply…

To stay on topic is still don’t have my W2

must be nice… ill be at mosport june 30th… wish i could go down south… what are you riding now? sv?"

yea, been a great track platform, nothing quite like the feeling of passing the guys on the super sports in the corners/on the brakes on such a “slow” bike.

I wish I had more money though, between barber and road atlanta there are like 25 dates this year, plus all the other local tracks. Definately no lack of opportunity. Track weekends have a tendancy to eat it up. Barber and RoadA are both typically $200/day too, ouch… but so worth it.

walty is right…

if you took note of how much from every check the gov took from you, and you put it into a savings acct. you would make more after paying them what you owe, that you would have gotten back. Depending on how much money you put away, the rewards may be worth your time.

FAT, LAZY, GHETTO WHORE WITH SIX KIDS.

That is who I just paid with my taxes.
“Oh you made some money this year, we are going to have to take it and give it to some lazy, fat fucking bastard and her fucking bastard children that were born into a losing situation because their stupid, fat,lazy mother decided to breed and then when they breed you will be paying for their children too.”

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF BEING FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE AND GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS FOR IT!!!

“You were fiscally repsonsible this year, as your reward we are going to give it to some undeserving waste of oxygen.”
Fuck you very much.

I hear that

just got mine back, 6k FTW :slight_smile: Not even touching the money, its getting hidden in the house fund.