How much HP will an exhaust add?

Alright, so in conclusion, do not, I repeat, do NOT spend a single dime on any type of aftermarket performance modification on this car. Change the oil, rotate the tires, and wait for the HG to go and then get a Civic.

I wanted to +rep, and then I read civic :\

Over 9000.

In terms of a cheap, reliable daily driver, the Civic simply cannot be beat. Cheap to own, operate, and maintain. Couple that with Honda reliability and you have yourself a win.

WHAT? NINE THOUSAND! :lol

Find another way home pizza boy

i once knew a kid who tried to put a 3.4 mani on his 2.8 cameo…no names

it needz big TURBZ!!!

2.8 turb - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4nRt1RJYNo&feature=related

actually so far my SS has been cheaper to maintain then my civic…

4 stock replacement plugs wires were $50 for the civic…

8, 10.5mm Taylor plugs were $40 for my SS…

sidebar, Smokin you still have HP tuners? I was thinkin bout throwing a cam in my car, but I’d need to program out a code

I have talked to the owner of that car and he always had problems with it…

and at the end of the day it was still a turd, no way to tune it etc…

I do! :thumbup

the only thing worth doing to that car is either a powerdyne supercharger or a custom built turbo kit…when you want to get serious, let me know.

Cammed, they are still 14 second cars.

maybe 13.9 if you get a 40mph tail wind.

What do you mean still? Stock those 3.8’s run 15’s at best.

14’s with a cam and supporting bolt-ons is pretty good IMO.

no shit.

im saying, 1k later in a cam upgrade its still will only be a 14 second car…

no, its not. Not when you can get 400rwhp out of 10psi on a bone stock motor all day long, with a stalled auto and run 12’s.

he is 5 speed , f/i would kill it man . i think a cam would wake it up a bit along wit bolt ons . it will deff wake up . orrrr g.t.p swap the intake and have a lot of fun

You’d need supporting modifications to run boost, anyway.

A cam is a much cheaper alternative, and not everybody is looking to get 400whp out of their daily driver.

o yah I forgot

3rd gear would say peace around 300rwhp

also, they cant GTP m90 swap the camaro’s without extensive work. Only one guy has done it, and it took him over a year just to machine the right parts and shit to make it work. The whole setup from the L67 in the GTP’s compared to the L32 on the F-bodys is ass backwards.