How much is your car worth...to you?

i think i’d let the TA go for $7500-$8000,which i’d never get.with the big balls $10.

My car is worth a nice 2 acre lot of land for me to build a pimp ass house on.

Once my car is done in a few weeks, I could compare it to similiar built 69 Camaros on ebay - $25-40k +

Not bad since I have less than half of that invested in it. I would probably not let it go for less than $40k since I’ve had it for so long and have done so much with it. And if I did get that money, I’d go buy another one and start over again.

I don’t think I could ever part with my car unless I was offered a rediculous amount of money for it. Too much love for teh cobra :gay:

JUST SOLD THE E–CLIPSE FOR $5500.00

For my hatch realisticly I’d like around 5500 with the seats and all the money put into it.

I have the FS thread up but to be honest I dont think I could get rid of it because 1 - I love the car even though I’ve had it for only a year 2 - Even the small rust spots and minor problems scare people away wayyy to easily 3 - All the cars I would want to buy I cant afford for a while so I’d end up dumping twice as much money to have a car just as quick/nice

i’d trade my 30th t/a for a c5/c6…other than that i couldn’t let it go. the audi could be yours for 1g…and the subi is the house slut so it cna’t go anywhere.

im just getting started with this car, i have a lot i still want to do with it. however, if someone came along with 19-20k, it would be hard to turn down.

i haven’t gotten attatched to the z yet, but with the extra rims/tires i’d let it go for between 18-20k.

I spent a lot of money and time in my car that I never thought about selling it. Til right now, i don’t even have any idea of selling it, even with a good a mount of money. I guess cuze it’s all paid up and everything.

27K :slight_smile: no one would buy it…but if they were stupid…i’d profit and go buy my next car.

which i think is coming sooner then later.

^nobody wants to keep their tc. everyone loves them when they have them, but they get rid of them so fast…why?

I think I’m in the same boat as Joe (91MR2). I’m sure there is a dollar amount attached to my car including mods and labor but I searched and saved way too long for it and I plan on keeping it forever.

My true love jetta, I just sold for 3800 (way more then it was worth) (I bought it for 2000, about 50k miles ago), I NEVER thought I would get rid of that car, so much time and money. but some one walked up affered me 3800 couldnt say no.

Also the mini I dont think I could stand it if I saw some one else driving it thats why I sold it out of area.

as for my 2 current cars I really havent had them long enough to fall in love the current jetta is listed below / for 3000. probibly even take less. looking to get a honda or a 4 cyl jetta or a diesal VW.

the evo I would sell for 34k so I could go get a new MR :slight_smile:

This year, hard to say. Ask me in 2008 and you’ll probably get a different answer. As much as I love the Miata (especially now that it is dialled-in) it’ll either be traded, sold, or stripped for parts to build a Locost once it loses its status as one of the choice cars for ES. I’d be willing to bet the first person in line to buy it is the same person whose garage it currently sleeps in.:rofl:

Anyway, you want a number, I’d probably walk away from it for $8k-9k and plunk down the money on a Solstice or Formula Ford.

^---- this douch kid he is talking about sounds a lot like me!!! =-), thanks joe that put a smile on my face :tup:

4-5k once its all finished up and in primer

3.5k right now(unrealistic)

i dont want to sell my car because nothing worth as little as mine would look NEARLY as pimp as a clean ass Z…but…if someone had 5k id consider i guess only because the smarter part of my brain would kick in.

Who knows. After I started hacking away at it, I was informed that my car is 1 of 3 ever made as a 1964 Olds 442 F-85 with power windows, whoops. haha.

I wouldn’t sell my car unless I/My family was starving and needed the money, and even then it would be really high. Over 60,000

I just sold the SHO for $6k. 300M would go for book. I already have another project lined up.