How to get rid of wheel hop

I have mad wheel hop on my s14. When I drop the clutch it bounces in the rear like crazy. What do I need to get rid of this completely? I have tried adjusting my KYB adjustables, but it hasnt dont much. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

try slipping the clutch and avoiding spinning big guy

best bet would be subframe collars and check tire press

subframe spacers

you shouldnt dump your clutch to launch anyways

come off the clutch half way till u get some momentum…and never put ure foot to the floor in 1st…untill after 6000rpm…
u should launch a lil better mr street racer that has no fcukin brakes !

I found that the subframe spacers I put on my Z actually INCREASED wheel hop… my suspension was shot though, so that might be why!

Let the clutch out slowly when you race. (not too slowly)

There are more then one weak link. If any of them are in bad shape it’ll give you wheel hop regardless of the condition of the others.

Worn subframe bushing and worn suspension pieces are generally the culprit.

A badly valved or matched coilover can cause the same problems as well.

Upgrade these two items and if you still have it… I suggest playing around with your dampening settings…

The main cause of wheel hop is soft suspension which s14’s have, so I would look into stiffer springs, also the frame collars are not a bad idea either worn out bushing allow sloppiness which dose not help.

why not put your foot on the floor untill after 6000rpm?

cuz with marks car or any sr ure car wont move when u step on first gear…it will spin like a whore…

I like whores, but not when im trying to beat ginos like mayo

for example, my engine breaks up like a whore when im at wot cause its fucked. definatly not a good thing to have when racing