How'd you mount your front plate?

i actually got a ticket for only having 2 screws holding in my rear license plate. granted, that cop and i had problems in the past and the car was somewhat marked in west seneca.

yea they will do that if they dont like you…but for the most part they wont say much as long as its there

right…that turned into an epic battle that night.

i have no front plate on my integra now. it’s not that i really care about the front bumper or for looks or anything, i’m just too lazy to drill holes and mount it. it’s in the windshield though and i haven’t been bothered yet.

did anyone ever run into ez-pass issues due to no front plate?

If it was a red Firebird it was mine…
I have had mine that way for a few weeks, no problem yet, plus flip it up and the plate goes away:headbang:

EZ Pass takes pics of your plate from behind hence they make you go 5 miles an hour thru the plaza’s

we need open road tolling like the western half of the us.

also Ib4 someone says ezpass won’t read if you go above 30.
i have driven thru the toll plaza on GI doing 80 and it reads it just fine, although i stick to the wide truck lanes where there is no traffic
and right as im passing the blue light it goes off.

Haha, best post on NYSpeed yet!

And edit to all the fools…mounting a plate anywhere but to the front bumper via 2 screws is illegal.

That being said, I still don’t use one on the MR2…

I thought about doing that but then I figured it would annoy me or obstruct my view

been driving for about 7-8 years without front plates…no tickets…

Probably you drive like a grandma :lol:

AHAHAHAAHAA SNAP!

and the biggest :rofl: is that both of you have these high powered Z’s and still drive slower then me.
(don’t forget I detail both of your cars…muwhahaha)

But you do have the siqqq 1337 front plate on the Lotus though.