How's the economy in Canada?

Okay so I’m back…no not in Canada, back in Greece for about a month or so and then back to work. This time around I did the sells and the next time around I will do the deliveries when the vehicles arrive here from USA.

Things are not to good here in Europe, are sales are down, we sold 40% less units then we did last winter and things are not looking any better for spring. If it wasn’t for the rich we would be out of business.

The middle class can’t afford to buy shit meanwhile the rich are buying more then ever because cars are so cheap in USA right now. The rich out here are buying Hummers, Corvettes/Caddilac XLR’s and Escalades like crazy and most of these cars used to belong to middle class people in USA and Canada that just couldn’t afford the payments any more and they were repossessed by GMAC.

Right now things in Germany and France are not good at all, out of all European contries the economy crisis hit them worse the all the rest.

I hope things are not as bad in Canada as the are in Europe, China and USA.

its just getting started.

there are so many tens of thousands of lay offs happening in all sectors of the economy that its just going to snowball for at least abouther year or so.

Hopefully I’ll be safe welding pressure vessels? if no I’m selling CRACK!http://www.susk.net/images/Tyrone_Biggums.jpg.LOL

The place I’m working for wants to hire 10 more people within the year. Whooray for IT consulting!

yea its mostly the jobs that have to do with the auto industry

Todays headlines

Retail sales drop most in 15 years

Stocks close at 10-year lows
AIG expected to post $60-billion loss
top executives see dark days ahead
90 per cent expect the economy to decline in the next 12 months 22/02/09 7:40 PM
JPMorgan Chase slashes dividend
Tom Ricketts resigns from TD Ameritrade board
DBRS downgrades divisions of CanWest
Health-care pact buoys Ford8
OMERS loses $8-billion33
ING Canada rebranding as ‘Intact Insurance’
Stanford’s Virgin Island assets untouched1
Russel Metals to cut staff, executive pay