RHD re-banned in Quebec

http://www.montrealgazette.com/Province+prohibits+right+hand+drive+vehicles/2148274/story.html

thats pure BS! they get government inspections in Quebec so that doesnt make any sense!!.. they just dont have Etesting! IF the imports really cared they would come together and pay for a lawyer to fight it! Its not there fault that North American cars rust out and are mostly garbage!

fuck, RHD are gonna be mad cheap now, NO?

i dont think so but we can only hope…lol

maybe depends how hard jdm shops try nd liquidate there stock, u saw that orange s13 with s15 sr nd bunch of other shit sold for 7 g’s, hope for the best i guess

LOL thats all that loser got for that car!! talking like he going to get 15Gs for that piece of wood!

nah i was sayin he bought it for 7 in mtl, so prices are already pretty low for jdm whips, hes still tryin to sell it i think, i gotta buddy in oshawa who said hes seen it around

Why is everyone so surpised. This was bound to happen sooner or later. All those cars that those dealers say they can’t sell will now be parted out for probably more than what they were selling for. Importers had 180 days to mount a defense to contest this and did nothing.

Peace

+1

+1

perfect now they can sell em to us… haha

Notice how this is all happening when the american economy is fucked… they think by banning rhd cars they will get more american manufactured car sales… time for quebecers to insure and plate the car here than drive it there…

Yea Jamie is right, The S13 with S15 is my buddy, Christian. Clean car. Lives 15 minutes from me

what the gazette wrote is false. there is another 180 day waiting period.

ahh

title changed

the government is gay and married itself to another gay

LOL not one person acted surprised:confused:

you all laugh and say haha more parts for us. but if u think about it… its only a matter of time until ontario or anouther province follows suit.

that would suck
but if you think about it
there are more importers in quebec compared to ontario
and even more in bc and nothing happened there so far
also the scene is much bigger in quebec if that has anything to do with it
lets just hope this doesnt happen anywhere else

SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!

I can’t wait till they ban that crap in Ontario!!!

I know I’ll sleep better at night and so will the auto industry.