huge bestbuy fuck up

if anyone has a place in the us pick these up yo! i cant beileve it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8749287&st=SKU%3A+8749287+&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1202649424157

I saw this hours ago you go on canadian best buy and its $2500

Haha the original link worked for me, went to try it again 2 minutes later and it was already gone. Do you remember the original American price?

What was it the link doesnt work.

52" 1080P tv for $9.99

it was a 52" Samsung LN52A650 LCD for $9.99

i would have bought it off the internet right away.

they probably would cancel any order that went through guys.

yeah zero stock lol

TECHNICALLY they have too sell it to you at that price to whoever saw it at that price

Are you sure? I’m almost positive they will say it was a computer error and we cannot give it to you at said price.

OH well, it’s gone and zero stock anyways.

Someones getting canned.

Yea we’ve had that happen to us at BestBuy before. Unless it’s on an actual price tag physically in the store they won’t sell it at that price.
The online prices can/may all reflect errors.

if they had stock and you ordered one while the price was low they have to give it to you by law we should have done a group buy

They have to honor the online purhcase… we were able to get a deal on a Futureshop mess up last year for a 24" lcd tv

Yea they cant just say sorry we fucked up…

I think Martino would know as he used to work for BestBuy.

i think a Jewish lawyer would explain the problem to best buy very well and i think they would be more then happy to sell it to the person that bought it for that price and probably would throw in a couple hd cables for a good price…

Martino is right.

Everyone that ordered the TV at $9.99 have been cancelled. I’m sure they will get a few angry customers that will try to pursue the issue. 1 or 2 of them might end up getting the TV at cost I’m sure.

exactly only the ppl who get infuriated enough will get there tv’s for that money lol but they will have too be verrrry mad and spend some money on a good lawyer whos going to point that his client is getting disrespected, taken advantage of, loosing valuable work time blaha blah blah