Hurt at work, would you sue?

That’s why I have insurance…what do you want me to tell you?

Why should he suffer for his accident any more or less than the property owner? That is why we have insurance.

is it really worth it for, assuming he has health insurance, a dumb co-pay and some aspirin?

no harm no foul. If he was left permanently injured, I’d agree with you… but for a bruised ego and ass, it seems hardly worth it. Just because they have insurance, doesn’t mean you should sue them. Thats why the shit is so damn expensive.

I am going to Joe’s house and looking for ice or a pebble or something else that he neglected to remove for my safety.

I agree with Joe that you should talk to a lawyer if you need legal advice.

I agree with you. He isn’t looking to “cash in” he just wants to be compensated for lost wages. I say file a suit or at least call some lawyers and see how to go about this.

Some of you guys are completely rediclous about this. “you should consider this a lesson learned” Throw nearly 50lbs up on your shoulder and walk on wet mostly thawed ground and see how easy it is to lose your ballance when you hit a small pice of ice. Keep the situation in mind. It has been warm for what about 4 days and raining so if the homeowner had cleared up his shit at least a little bit when the weather was bad weeks before his driveway would be fine and this would not have happened, or a little salt in previous weeks or what ever. fact of the matter this will be a significant hit at $200 a day loss.

The ladder landed on his fuckin neck. I don’t think a lot of you realize how serous that could have been.

All im going to say is oh boy, good luck with this one, and 200 a day, haha!

For $200 a day I need to change careers

Not everyone where I work makes that, and it is not consistent. We just are really busy right now and I am very efficient at what I do. We get paid by the job, so when work slows down so does the pay.

yeah right…next thing you’ll be recommending people bleeding from the ass to see a DOCTOR!

…like doctors and lawyers know anything NYSpeed members don’t…psh…